Ultimate Fighter 10 Tonight - Kimbo Slice

B

biggrome

Don't miss it. See Kimbo get scared of the rest of the guys in the house...

Everybody wants to kick Kimbo's ass, lol.

Can't wait.

Don't miss it. See Kimbo get scared of the rest of the guys in the house...

Everybody wants to kick Kimbo's ass, lol.

Can't wait.

Damn i'm gonna miss it. The house i'm at doesn't have Spike. I'm gonna try to find it online later tonight lol or watch it tomorrow. I hope Kimbo wins but i bet he's gonna get into a fight in the house & get kicked off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn i'm gonna miss it. The house i'm at doesn't have Spike. I'm gonna try to find it online later tonight lol or watch it tomorrow. I hope Kimbo wins but i bet he's gonna get into a fight in the house & get kicked off.

All of the fighters they talked to since the show finished taping seemed to like Kimbo a lot...

^On a preview i saw as soon as Kimbo walked into the Gym one of the fighters was like f*ck that guy, f*ck that guy, lol. I just got a feeling.

Everyone says Kimbo is really a nice guy people are pretty much jealous of his exposure

Dude that lost last night literally got his head busted wide open that **** was a graphic as it gets doc said they could see the skull bone

Everyone says Kimbo is really a nice guy people are pretty much jealous of his exposure

Dude that lost last night literally got his head busted wide open that **** was a graphic as it gets doc said they could see the skull bone

My wife normally doesn't watch unless she's super bored. Last night she looked up and saw all of that blood in the cage and was like "Who would want to do THAT!" then she kept messing with Facebook... when she looked up again... they were putting those stitches in dudes head, lol! She was like OMG! OMG! OMG!...

Dudes head was split! and I don't even know how he made it to the show with the limited skills he had... didn't land one punch and got beat down the entire two rounds... smh.

Rashad and Rampage are funny as hell, lol. Rashad is right though, Rampage is slower than he used to be.

Kimbo looked like he was punching in slow motion.

The fat dude Roy Nelson can throw down. I've seen two of his fights, he was the champ for awhile in another organization.

I never got into the whole Ultimate Fighter thing but I'm intrigued now.

It's a lot more than fighting... lol.

It's like following a team... of one person. Most of these dudes had it kinda rough or have a martial arts background and never had anywhere to test out what they learned. Their storylines are more intriguing than the fights, most people only watch because they want the guy "that was abandoned by his parents in 2 different countries and ended up fighting on the streets of the US" to win because he's making legit money if he wins or the hard working guy that isn't super smart but doesn't give up.

The most fun part is to see somebody that talks hella trash get shut up by a more humble dude. There are some real characters in the UFC, you'll be lucky to find a super exciting fight on every show but most boxing fans are starting to watch ultimate fighting because there are more strikes involved. The fighters get an extra $60,000 if they have fight of the night so both dudes have to want to throw down because both of them get the money, not just the winner.

One way to get into it really fast..., like I did, lol. Is to watch some of the PRIDE FIGHTING or UFC highlight vids on Youtube. You'll get up to speed real fast on who's who in MMA. The older fighters are still around but the new dudes know more and are more dimensional.

I know people like football, basketball or whatever but I don't have time to block out over an hour for some repetitive game. I want to know who's fighting, what his record is, why he's fighting and then I want to see him back all of that ish up... in 9 minutes. Once you start watching, you'll see the top dudes get closer and closer to meeting up and you can't help but watch, lol. Like Rampage vs. Wanderlei Silva III - it wasn't the main event but it was the fight everybody cared about. Wanderlei had stomped Rampage 2x's when Rampage was young and in Japan and didn't speak any Japanese. He said he couldn't train with anybody because of the language barrier and if he had the right training he could've beat Wanderlei. Well, now Wanderlei was in the US fighting in the UFC and he said that Rampage was psychology screwed up about fighting him because he remembers the stompings he took in Japan. Well, Rampage said - Let's do it... got in there and Wanderlei got KTFO! lol.

It's looks like it's rough as hell on those dudes though. If they had the camera angle right last night... I bet you could've seen that dudes skull. I have never somebody cut like that except on those channels where they show surgery... and the dumb fool asked the doctor "Is it going to hurt" lol.

Just start watching THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER next week. Don't worry about this past week because dude just got beat the phugg down. It really wasn't a fight. One guy on top of the other punching and elbowing him in the face for two rounds. Next weeks fights HAVE to be better... plus they'll get to show them in the house... that's where the real fun happens. They have no TV, Internet, phones or books or anything. Just 15 heavyweight MMA fighters sitting around waiting to fight and trying to find something to do.

They do get alcohol though... that makes the ish crazy. One time they tore down a $70,000 staircase...

Think of it as THE REAL WORLD with dudes with liquor and short tempers and everybody is supposed to be able to fight.

Supposed to be able to fight is the key... that dude last night was sorry as HELL, I could've done better than that.

I never got into the whole Ultimate Fighter thing but I'm intrigued now.
Youtube Michael Bisping. He's a decent (if slightly overrated fighter), but seems to be bringing more UFC exposure to Britain. He's like the "hometown hero" whenever there's a UFC event in Britain.

As a whole, that the first episode last night wasn't that great. Big Abe got exposed as a fairly limited "fighter", with virtually no takedown defense whatsoever, lol. Madsen was shooting on him at will, lol. Although, I wasn't a big fan of Madsen's "lay and pray" style, either. It also was a d_ck move that he feinted touching gloves with Abe at the beginning of the 2nd round, then shot for the takedown immediately.

Either way, I feel like Wes Sims will make some noise this season (he has past UFC experience), in addition to Roy Nelson.

Last edited:
Either way, I feel like Wes Sims will make some noise this season (he has past UFC experience), in addition to Roy Nelson.

I didn't recognize Wes Sims at first but I'm surprised he wasn't picked earlier. He fought in the UFC before and was doing his thing. He'll go far.

... and eventhough Roy Nelson doesn't look like it, that dude can scrap and can take a punch.

They said he was killing 'em with 3's on the hoop court at that house too, lol. They said Kimbo bbq'd all of the steaks and ish. Those dudes on the other team already want to fight Kimbo. Kimbo is strong as hell.

Rampage didn't work with his team much last night though... Rampage is looking older / chubbier too. Dude better chill out, Rashad looks like he kept himself in shape.

I didn't recognize Wes Sims at first but I'm surprised he wasn't picked earlier. He fought in the UFC before and was doing his thing. He'll go far.

... and eventhough Roy Nelson doesn't look like it, that dude can scrap and can take a punch.

They said he was killing 'em with 3's on the hoop court at that house too, lol. They said Kimbo bbq'd all of the steaks and ish. Those dudes on the other team already want to fight Kimbo. Kimbo is strong as hell.

Rampage didn't work with his team much last night though... Rampage is looking older / chubbier too. Dude better chill out, Rashad looks like he kept himself in shape.
Man...those dudes are sleeping on Roy because of his belly, lol. They better cut that out; they should understand that he's got some experience simply because the cauliflower ear he's got, lol. Those things don't come easy.

And yes, I think Rampage is getting a little lazy, and frankly, I feel like Rashad is going to school him. He hasn't looked the same since Forrest beat him. He caught Wanderlei with a decent (if not a little bit "lucky") shot, and Jardine took him the distance.

Evans also is going to have an extra chip on his shoulder because The Dragon KO'ed him in his last fight.

Last edited:
Actually, I expect a boring fight with a lot of stand off's between Rampage and Rashad.

Rashad is a wrestler... Rampage doesn't do well on his back. Rashad can't take a punch from Rampage though... so when something does happen it should be interesting.

I expect them to get boo'ed.

Actually, I expect a boring fight with a lot of stand off's between Rampage and Rashad.

Rashad is a wrestler... Rampage doesn't do well on his back. Rashad can't take a punch from Rampage though... so when something does happen it should be interesting.

I expect them to get boo'ed.
Ah, I think you may be right. Too bad it'll be FOREVER before they actually, fight. Sh_t, we might see Brock Lesnar lose before we see a Jackson/Evans fight.

Anderson Silva>>>

... is complaining about a rematch against Dan Henderson... :cry:

... wants to box Roy Jones Jr... Dana White said "What for?"

... so Anderson want to fight Frank Mir at heavyweight

Conclusion: Anderson is crazy

My wife normally doesn't watch unless she's super bored. Last night she looked up and saw all of that blood in the cage and was like "Who would want to do THAT!" then she kept messing with Facebook... when she looked up again... they were putting those stitches in dudes head, lol! She was like OMG! OMG! OMG!...

Dudes head was split! and I don't even know how he made it to the show with the limited skills he had... didn't land one punch and got beat down the entire two rounds... smh.

That guy has a great/good job, and said he trained and fought 'cause he liked it, not to pay bills.

He may need to reevaluate going against hungry muthafuggas, now. They peeled his dome!

Back