ugly face with a nice body vs overweight (adele figure) beautiful face

Ill take a fat chick with a pretty face. Fat can be worked off. Ugly is a commitment

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

I've never seen a chubby girl without big titties its a genetic impossibility. There are more chances of her having 3 titties.
One of my best friends in high school was about 300 lbs with B cups. I also knew a chick who had a gorgeous face for a big girl but was about 240 with A cups.

As the old saying goes: you don't look at the mantle piece whilst you're poking the fire.

Ill take a fat chick with a pretty face. Fat can be worked off. Ugly is a commitment

00157756.jpg

Last edited:
kim k body hands down. i can cope with just from behind for sure. be wierd to have an actual mixed race girl tho hahahah

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

One of my best friends in high school was about 300 lbs with B cups. I also knew a chick who had a gorgeous face for a big girl but was about 240 with A cups.

thats some deep shit bro hahah

Back