Uefa Euro 2012

Poland is doomed! Russia and Czech will run over Poland easily, did u see how well both teams played? Whole different level

you got jokes. we got 4 teams in group a that are weak when it comes to defense, but russia and poland are strong when it comes to the offense. you'll see that russia gonna loose twice with us ;]

and dont mistake Poland and Czech Republic!

btw. today Netherlands and Germany gonna win, hopefully, I bet that one of these teams gonna win Euro 2012.

btw. thank god i'll be in wwa at the day of poland-russia, so russians got nothing to do in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ haha, weren't enough kicks to the chest to make up for the lack of offense. the germany/portugal game today was pretty damn good.

^ haha, weren't enough kicks to the chest to make up for the lack of offense. the germany/portugal game today was pretty damn good.

before the game i said something like "germans shoots most of their goals around 73. minute"
boom, 73. minute = goal!

someone said many years ago in polish tv that "Soccer is a sport, where 22 guys are playing on the field but at the end of the day the germans always wins" ;d

gonna be a big fight for the 2nd spot in that group. i can't see the danes beating either germany or portugal.

yo, russia imma let you finish, but spain and italy just played the most boring game of all time!

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

ireland and croatia are playing right now the best game so far

Tomorrow England vs France and Ukraine Vs Sweden..It's gonna be good matches.

My prediction 1-2, 1-1...

Last edited:
Tomorrow England vs France and Ukraine Vs Sweden..It's gonna be good matches.

My prediction 1-2, 1-1...

england 1:0 france
yellow blue 0:1 blue yellow
LOL

btw. funny fact; during the opening game poland-greece there were few people from INDONESIA in their national team colours, which are this same as polish, lol. same situation as with sweden and ukraine lol

England have a good chance along with France, Spain, Italy, Germany and Holland.

England will definitely win tonight I reckon 1 - 0

Back