too drunk

61Key

LOL
you can drink.
you can hold your alcohol.
you can out-drink and last longer than everybody else around you.

but everynow and then, you get ****ed up, act like an idiot LOL don't realize till next day how retarded you was LMAO..

makes you wanna quit drinking, but nah i don't think so LOL shyt was fukin crazy..

Pointless thread.. Yep..

Last time I passed out from alcohol was 10 years ago. I still get ****ed up, but now I remember ****.

I usually curl up in bed and fall asleep before I get completetly hammered. I suppose it's my body's natural way of keeping me from doing crap that I'm going to regret later, or getting me taken to the emergency room with alcohol poisoning.

Not since I turned 21. I was going for 21 different drink on my 21st as most of my friends do. I got the closest at 19. Soooo close. I was so drunk I even made a thread here about it. Fun night just wish there weren't pictures of my on the pot and throwing up at the same time...

^^ Man wouldn't want to see that puke fest LOL They once made pictures of me like that. I could not remember a single thing.

lol @ obi

last time i got really drunk i pulled a dumpster in the middle of a parking lot climbed in and was shouting at everyone walking past. right up till the police shined the spotlight at me. luckily even when i'm drunk i know when to listen so when they told me
"hey ******* get out of the dumpster and put it back"
i did.
and when they said
"now go home before you go to jail"
i did that as well.

i don't recall any of this. my friend told me i did it and it seems like my style so i'm pretty sure he was telling the truth.

oh and the drunken instrument fight that ended up with 1 bent penny whistle, 1 lost penny whistle, 1 broken classical guitar, and 1 sprained elbow where the guitar hit me. best part it wasn't my guitar. worst part having to use up all my time off from work while my elbow healed.

If you look hard enough they are out there...No chance I'm linking it though cause then I'll be the next troup with photoshopped pics and gifs!

If you look hard enough they are out there...No chance I'm linking it though cause then I'll be the next troup with photoshopped pics and gifs!

oh **** found em

wait for it!!

890blog_chihuahua_wig.gif

I've never been so drunk that I passed out, and I tried so hard. I used to see a friend of mine super drunk (he's a champion drunk) all the time and wonder what does it take to get that drunk to where you do dumb **** you would'nt do sober, I tried and tried but never could make it to that level. I wanted that freedom to be in the middle of a street riding a broom yelling "getty up getty up". Dude will be so drunk that he starts crying and speaking like he's Jamaican at the sametime lol. I would drink more than everybody and only be slurred. Now that dro? I quit because I might kill somebody for talking to damn much or asking to many questions while some music is playing. I could smoke all day and listen to one song on repeat and it sounds diferent everytime. Wow! I've been sober for a looong time now.

blackout drunk is the worst lol

the worst part is the next day, in my head im like that was a fun night...glad i didnt do anything stupid....

then come the stories, "yo u kno u tried to fight the bouncer cuz he asked for id, and you gave him ur school id"

stopped drinking. makes no sense.

I've tried to totally kick it, but couldn't. Not because I'm addicted, it's because I started to miss that buzz (I know that sounds like what an addict might say LOL). I only drink on saturdays though or when on vacation 2 (maximum 3) times a week. It help me to unwind.

Sipping on vodka as we speak :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i've noticed that hard liquor is bad for me, i my "film" breaks up from it and cant remember shyt next day. i'll act pretty normally, overly socially tho, but wont remember anything from it.

I've only been too drunk once and then I was demolished.
Couldn't remember **** and threw up stirfry in my homeslices garage loool.
Once I get tipsy I slow down on the liquor.

Back