Soundclick charts!!??

K

KrrproBeatz

After all the hard work i put into promoting my beats on myspace, soundclick and other networkin sites, im finally seein what hard work does!!
Today i made the highest position i have ever made on the soundclick charts #144 in Beats and Instrumentals
( http://www.soundclick.com/genres/charts.cfm?genre=Instrumentals&currentpage=3 )
thats not #1, but after startin off at #600, thats a big jump!!!

soo whats the highest you been on the soundclick charts?? anyone make #1??? or top 10???

Ask WHP that question, lol.

The highest I've been is #200 something. On another note, I sold a beat for $1.25 and receive $0.87 cent in my Paypal. Sweet.

^^ lmao @ $.87
but at least it was something instead of nothing!!??

I got up to #1 and stayed in the top 5 for a while after I made a beat out of the Super Mario theme when I was 14 lol. I'm 20 now, so that was way long ago, I haven't logged into Soundclick in years.

dubs_attic said:
#1 boyeeee

congrats on your position and keep movin up!

D***? really?? that's NICEE HOMIE!!!!
i got plans to be up there one day!!! then its da billboards charts! :D

Lol it doesn't mean much to get #1 on Soundclick really. But if you get more customers, then hey, stay on that grind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ceased Werds said:
I got up to #1 and stayed in the top 5 for a while after I made a beat out of the Super Mario theme when I was 14 lol. I'm 20 now, so that was way long ago, I haven't logged into Soundclick in years.

WOW, didnt kno SC has been around that long???

Lol check the copyright date at the bottom of it. It's been around since the '90's. Ancient site.

Ceased Werds said:
Lol it doesn't mean much to get #1 on Soundclick really. But if you get more customers, then hey, stay on that grind.

well i think so! look at the top 20, even top 50! go to there pages and you'll see "SOLD, SOLD, SOLD...."
they could've gotten those sales by sumthing else not SC but im sure being on TOP of those charts gotta mean sumthing similar!!

I've hit #1 a few times... really gets you some serious exposure

I'm @ #5 right now I think

Last edited:
I never sold a beat on Soundclick till I had a couple number 1's on there.

Good shiz fam, keep grindin you can do better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one of my joints into the top 10 in beats/instrumentals(I think its still top 100, idk though I haven't been on soundclick in weeks) and another one number 1 on the RnB chart this summer. I stopped promoting myself when school started though. School first lol. But anyway, congrats. I remember when I had my huge jump. I was so happy lol. Keep it up.

Last edited:
ive hit the number 1 spot numerous times. infact just uploaded a new track. I put up a new club banger to SoundClick artist: Auditory - page with MP3 music downloads and also dropped my remix comp

19 tracks ft.Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Eminem, Gorilla Zoe, Young Jeezy, Game, Mike Jones, Chris Brown, T.I., Tupac, Biggie among many others.

Click this link if you'd like to preview the tracks and free download...

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=416994149&blogID=451319971

Front Cover..

Auditory_Frontsmaller.jpg

Back Cover...

Auditory_Backsmaller--.jpg

Also peep www.OnVitalCams.com

Graphics were done by KeysNBass he did an exceptional job at bringing an idea to life. www.Myspace.com/keysnbass

Last edited:
Back