Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: School Shooting.

MrWonderful is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Sign in to disable this ad
    I am ****ing disguisted by that horny lil creep that shot that school **** that son of a *****. May he rot in hell.

KelevraOne is offline Not too Kelevra son
    Quote Originally Posted by DjPolair View Post
    So you say we should rather hope that all humans turn into angels instead of having better government regulation ?

i don't wanna take away nobody's gun tho, if a teacher had a gun shit would've turned out differently
    things would've probably turned out worse. Only way things would have turned out different is if you had an experienced law officer or military member in the school trained to deal with armed individuals. Would you really want the teachers to shoot it out with this ill individual in the hallways? Risking harming more lives as the kids now have to worry about ricochets and stray bullets?

The answer isn't as simple as regulate guns better. It's a societal solution that's needed for this one. We needed someone to spot that the shooter(who had aspberger's by the way)was ill and get him the help he needed before he even picked up a gun. How many people did he walk by without anyone knowing that something was wrong with him?

61Key is offline Registered User
    i havent looked into it but somebody told me on that same day there was a guy in china who stabbed over 20 children. WTF? wrong with these people.

Foggy is offline Registered User
    If a country deems fit for it's populace to have fire arms , then IMHO it should be for the purpose of sport only .
    Thus the weapons will be of that class only , IE no magazine fed weapons , no handguns , single shot bolt action rifles only .
    You see , a single shot rifle suits sport , every other class of weapon suits shooting at humans .

If it was up to me , I would ban all firearms outside police and military forces .

Yes I know that the reasons behind events such as this as essentially social and mental health , but for feks sake , you have more chance of getting the guns off the street than the money from corrupt politicians to sort social problems !

Ali'i is offline Yee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy View Post
    If a country deems fit for it's populace to have fire arms , then IMHO it should be for the purpose of sport only .
    Thus the weapons will be of that class only , IE no magazine fed weapons , no handguns , single shot bolt action rifles only .
    You see , a single shot rifle suits sport , every other class of weapon suits shooting at humans .

If it was up to me , I would ban all firearms outside police and military forces .

Yes I know that the reasons behind events such as this as essentially social and mental health , but for feks sake , you have more chance of getting the guns off the street than the money from corrupt politicians to sort social problems !
    So civillians shouldn't be able to protect themselves?

I agree with banning magazine fed weapons.. but no handguns?

That's just asking for trouble.

The only people armed would be people running through the black market, and government agencies.

Mikkel Angelo is offline Registered User
    For me, I am overseas at a school in Europe. My sister goes to school at High School back in the States, the thought of this ever happening at her school is just horrible. To make it worse, I would not have had seen her for the past 6 months. I am thankful my family was safe, but it is just tragic. People around the world knows about this terrible incident, I think the government needs to make some sort of change... i don't know what... but they must do something.

Afroman2010 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali'i View Post
    So civillians shouldn't be able to protect themselves?

I agree with banning magazine fed weapons.. but no handguns?

That's just asking for trouble.

The only people armed would be people running through the black market, and government agencies.
    You don't need a gun to protect yourself. Over here in England civillians don't have guns to protect themselves and these types of shootings are very rare here. Anyway what exactly does having a gun protect you from?
    likes this.
    Big things poppping, little things stopping
    http://soundcloud.com/lwazi

DjPolair is offline Registered User
    As horrible as this is, there are 16'000 children starving everyday, in syria children are massacred every day, much much more...

where is the care for them ? do they not matter because they don't live in western society ?

The hypocrisy of this memorial service is disgusting

where is the memorial for the kids dying of gang violence in chi and other parts of the country all the time ?
    Last edited by DjPolair; 12-18-2012 at 01:14 PM.
    Everybody yelled surprise...I wasn't surprised...

IPM Music is online now Fremen
    As horrible as this is, there are 16'000 children starving everyday, in syria children are massacred every day, much much more...

where is the care for them ? do they not matter because they don't live in western society ?

where is the memorial for the kids dying of gang violence in chi and other parts of the country all the time ?
    Sad but true. The media pick and choose their heroes and their villains. It speaks to a bigger picture, though. I feel like we're way past the point of no return, as far as all of society doing the right thing. Nobody single-handedly had anything to do with it, but this is the world we've built, over centuries. Many suffer, many don't. We've created money, and markets, and war, and power, and entertainment... haves and have-nots... and all that has chipped away at pure human decency. The ball is rolling, and you're either on top or underneath. It's a tall order for a "reset" button to be pushed, where we all switch to saying "screw money", and start being responsible for each other's sake. Until then, the media has a bottom line to feed.

Now I will go listen to some happy music. Funk, I need you...
    Last edited by IPM Music; 12-18-2012 at 01:31 PM.

KelevraOne is offline Not too Kelevra son

I see no Hypocrisy. You can make that argument with almost any death or tragedy. "Oh your grandpa died well my grandpa died a month ago and not as many people mourned for him."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information