The Right To Remain Silent...say nothing to the cops

My favorite right, lol.
Last time during interrogation I talked about the basketball game... making **** up, of course because i don't watch basketball.
Those detectives were PISSED, lol

I'll read the article later but if you say anything to the cops... expect to get roped in.

One time this guy murdered a lady in the apartment next to mine. I got up and cops were everywhere. They asked me did I see anything, I said "No, but that dude standing there used to be her boyfriend" they said "Oh, okay".... end of story right... nope. About six months later guess who got a subpoena for a murder case... guess who was supposed to fly to St. Louis for business... guess who got told that you would have to cancel that work related business trip to get on the stand in some murder trial you know nothing about... me.

They let me do a video deposition and I still got to go to St. Louis but I learned my damn lesson. I ain't saying jack unless it can potentially affect my family. I moved and bought a house.

They were pissed when I told them I didn't hear anything because I was making beats....

Last edited by a moderator:
Articles like this are ridiculous. Stop doing stupid **** and you will probably be fine. There are always exceptions, but if you are driving around high/drunk and/or carrying a weapon, you disserve to go to jail. I'm tired of this, "Everyone is out to get me" attitude, yet the person saying this is usually to blame. Ignorance...

Only time I ever thought I was gone was when I got arrested for an armed robbery I DIDN'T DO!

I've probably been in and out the system close to 20 times. Been charged with 5 felonies, all were beat. Not saying that to brag, I haven't been in the system in close to a decade now...just saying, the one time I actually did nothing, I got roped in because i was so used to playin the police when I was guilty, the one time I actually knew nothing and told them everything I knew, I ended up going thru the entire trial, even had no bail at all until my 3rd court date.

It's lame when everytime I was actually guilty of something serious, I was out within a week to the most and all charges were dropped/dismissed by second to third court date.

Police prey on the innocent, because it's easier to turn what you're saying when you're not hiding the truth.

Back