prices of jewelry??

swagg

who knows the prices of chains & where to buy them??

i found some of these on myspace

l_dd242a61143843b9aafa3461cdbd271e.jpg

$1500

l_a5f8fc9fe2818d44e0b90e9c8412990c.jpg

$300 a letter

l_b343b4aa761d10ea3ab7dc3b5367cad7.jpg

$2800

l_b86c93ff926e4447b0b83c3e12b4f182.jpg

$10K

l_e2fc56ebc60cccb4ef976a6434f1c306.jpg

:cheers:

dogg, typical niggaism, lol (no disrespect) but flip all that money in some investment instead of a possibility of being robbed of ya flashy chains, sometimes hip hop disgusts me with this

Sure....what's it called when a White person buys jewels? classy?

Buy whatever you want just make sure you got money in the bank while your doing so.....

Oh, and those jewels are corny lookin

Sure....what's it called when a White person buys jewels? classy?

Buy whatever you want just make sure you got money in the bank while your doing so.....

Oh, and those jewels are corny lookin

nah fam, same **** applies...u dont wanna end up like buck, frontin like he rich buyin all the **** he did and now he assed out...

its worth it if you have the money :rolleyes::rolleyes:

especially for rappers with their reputation

i dont see why you wouldnt want a chain

dont lissen to them! buy the jewelry ! hos dig it. just dont go broke. i got a regular cuban link gold chain and niggas mug me n ******* love me lol lemme stop just b ready for a lot of haters if u buy im interested in the chain prices 2.

I would buy multiple investment properties first, but I still would get a chain.
No cubic zirconia though, all diamonds.

Jewelry is part of hip hop culture. It's part of your reputation as a rapper. Most of us don't rap so we see things differently. A rapper without his jewelry is incomplete. I

Last edited by a moderator:
I would buy multiple investment properties first, but I still would get a chain.
No cubic zirconia though, all diamonds.

:cheers:
I see it as you should have more money invested in making more money than you are spending money. And that isn't including the house you live in or the car your drive on a regular basis.
So before I bought a $300K car or chain, I would need at least like $300K invested into making more money.

Especially with cars, give me an old school Chevy with a nice paint job and stereo system over a Ferrari or Lamborghini on any regular day... I'd rather be able to switch box chevy's every day then be seen in the same lambo every day...

don't be a pussy,buy a chain first.

lmfaoooooooo

I think I'll do it.
**** having money coming in every month while I lay on my ass, I'll get way more pussy with a 100k chain!

JMontez said:
I see it as you should have more money invested in making more money than you are spending money. And that isn't including the house you live in or the car your drive on a regular basis.
So before I bought a $300K car or chain, I would need at least like $300K invested into making more money.

Co-****in-sign.
No way I would drop a large sum of money on a car or chain without having steady investments that bring in money, even if I'm not working.
Passive income FTW!

I love my Lambos and Ferrari's, so I would buy myself a nice Gallardo to enjoy, along with like 4 more cars later lol.

No problem with flossing, but if you got all that and still living in your ma and pa's house then your mentally ill. Sorry lol.

I'd rather rock a ****ty £100 or $ chain and live in my crib knowing i'd dont need to rush banging my girl before mommy gets home.

No problem with flossing, but if you got all that and still living in your ma and pa's house then your mentally ill. Sorry lol.

I'd rather rock a ****ty £100 or $ chain and live in my crib knowing i'd dont need to rush banging my girl before mommy gets home.

Lol you just reminded me about when i was in miami... saw a few people with lambo's and ferrari's and **** and they were still living with their parents. I saw one guy in one and he ran out of gas.
looked real stupid sitting on the side of the road with his lambo doors up and no gas.

Some people need to get their priorities together.

Lol you just reminded me about when i was in miami... saw a few people with lambo's and ferrari's and **** and they were still living with their parents. I saw one guy in one and he ran out of gas.
looked real stupid sitting on the side of the road with his lambo doors up and no gas.

Some people need to get their priorities together.

haha, well there it is. I blame hip hop and i know that sound stupid cuz i know thats what we all do, but lil kids are getting the worng idea when they watch rappers on t.v.

Back