Post your Workout Plans

In high school I played football and I was a gymnast. Go a head make some jokes. I did Pommel Horse, Rings, and Parallel Bars. I can not flip or nothing. In my highschool, gymnastics was where it was at. not football. Our school had a history of being state champions only in gymnastics. Not to mention the chick in our school loved the gymnasts. I never had been in as good of shape. I worked out 4 hours a day 6 times a week in highschool. I weighed 160 pounds and I had about 4-5% body fat.

After high school, I was in the army for 7 years. the army made me weak. In basic, I had fun because the drill sergents couldn't tire me out with pushups. They got bored before I got tired. And I have always had a smart mouth. plus I laugh at everything. and basic was just funny. seriously the shyt that goes on is just plain funny. Someone needs to make a tv show about it. it would be the funniest thing.

Although I never ran in high school. The army made me. and they made me do it alot. In advance training they made me run 6-12 miles every other day. that shyt sucked. but I got used to it.

The problem is that I haven't been able to exercise since I got hurt in 2005. now I'm 200 pounds and god only knows how much fat I have. So It's going to be rough when I can work out.

I don't consider walking exercise. It's just transportation. I prefer stairs over the elevator, usually faster. But this is not really exercise to me.

Monday & Thursday - Chest, Traps, Back, Shoulders, Abs.
Tuesday & Friday - Quads, Hams, Calves, Biceps, Triceps, Forearms.

Whey Protein, Creatine, and a multivitamin.

A little over 4000 calories a day.

Punk, Metal, and Hardcore Rap in the Ipod.

True. But I'm not trying to sit around for an hour every day and cook lean chicken that tastes bland and gross anyway lol. You think Popeye's would work?

Then put tuna and some oj in the blender, mix it together and drink that bad boy up.. done in 10 seconds...

Nope... my high school football coach was kicking players off the team for using it. He said when you get older, if you've been using creatine too long then your muscles will start to break down and turn like liquid.

Suspended a few starters for eating those energy bars and drinking energy drinks. Eats away at your stomach lining.

If I ever saw that coach I would get him fired for lack of knowledge or sound reasoning.

yep. Horse, rings, and p-bars. Best work out ever. Try pommel horse for a hour. Back then I was able to do 50 dips (wrist to chest) with no problem. I was able to do push ups like nothing. Perfect shape, I had a great body. there is no better work out. period.

also fyi, women love gymnast.

No workout plan I keep all my exercises rotating.

Currently jogging 3miles or 30min every other day for the next week.
Then I'm going back to the weights, took a two week break to jog/run.

Typical leg workout

7 to 8min mile warm up (had to get it below 8 when I saw Dana White doing his in 8)

squat

leg press

Calf raises

leg extension

leg curls

Abductor machines inner & outer

walking weighted leg lunges

plyo-metric exercises

shuttle drills (may or may not do them depending on how I feel)

Upper Body work out varies

Push ups

Bench

Inclined Bench

Declined Bench

Cable flys

Dumb bell Curls

Tri- Extensions (haven't seen anyone lift more than me on the machines yet I know they aren't accurate measurements but putting up 190lbs is still good to keep your spirits up).

Standing Presses

Shoulder Shrugs , both machine and free weight

Conventional Dead Lifts (can't wait to be in the 600lbs club)

Monday & Thursday - Chest, Traps, Back, Shoulders, Abs.
Tuesday & Friday - Quads, Hams, Calves, Biceps, Triceps, Forearms.

Whey Protein, Creatine, and a multivitamin.

A little over 4000 calories a day.

Punk, Metal, and Hardcore Rap in the Ipod.

I just caught what you posted.

4k of calories...!!!!

Lay off the creatine man, only bad things come from that stuff.

Some dude was at the gym I go to screaming and ish the other day... I think he had Tourette's or something.

It wasn't funny... just weird. He was loud as hell.

yep. Horse, rings, and p-bars. Best work out ever.

never worked on a horse...but rings and parrallel bars are insane for your workout....there's this place called ringtraining.com that sells rings or u can just get a jungle gym or the unit they have
at the "bodyweightculture.com" site....

I used to be able to hold a cross for almost 10 seconds. an "L" Cross for 5.

For your abs. learn how to hold yourself up on the floor holding a L.
"L" sits are great on your abs. especially the lower abs that are hard to work.

I just caught what you posted.

4k of calories...!!!!

Lay off the creatine man, only bad things come from that stuff.

4000 calories sounds like a lot but it's really not. I haven't read anything bad about creatine I'm curious why do you feel it's bad?

4000 calories isn't that much, if you are active enough to burn it up. If you are extremely active you need the extra calories. When I was in the army, I was eating 4000 calories a day and I was loosing weight. But if I eat that much now, I'll be fat(ter). Remember calories is just fuel, so if your body needs it it will burn it up. but if it doesn't need that much fuel, it will store it.

As for all the chemicals and stuff. I don't mess with that stuff. I don't trust it.

4000 calories sounds like a lot but it's really not. I haven't read anything bad about creatine I'm curious why do you feel it's bad?

Not sure how much of that is protein man and how much is carbs.
Sounds like you are going for that puffy look... you've seen those guys before.
The ones that look like their in the batman suit when someone calls them (I wish I had a gif of Michael Keaton turning around in the suit).
All I'm saying is I'm not sure how much of that you can burn off with out doing the cardio (you didn't list any biking or running).
You might be in a bulking phase or a hardgainer and that may suffice for your goals. Just was saying it sounded like a bit much.

I couldn't do it though, I'd be as big as a house.

Only thing I'm trying to do is lose this stubborn 1/2" of fat around my mid-section I'm more than a decent size other wise.

@dwells not everyone is running 8-12miles several times a week.
I've ran eight miles before and never want to do it again. I don't think people that are very muscularly heavy are suppose to run that far.
... yeah we are walking chem labs, just about anything you do alters your body's chemistry.

As for the creatine I was in high school when it first hit the market.
People needed to drink extra water to even be on the stuff to avoid cramps.
After you quit taking it all the extra water that was sucked into your muscle tissue is re-absorbed... you deflate.
There were some other bad reports that came out after that.
In the end its your body... my bad for speaking on it.

Internet P0rn twice a day gives me that whole mud crab look... Haha jk

I have a spin bike and like to cycle for about 20 minutes at varying levels. I do sit ups and push ups as well but I have been a bit slack recently. It doesn't beef me up but it keeps me healthy, active and doesn't take up too much time or effort.

creatine=speed...i think people who use it like the energy boost you can get from speed...had a relative who used it. always worked his mouth like speed users.

Back