Post the best song weve never heard

C

California

Sup yalls. There are many songs that have been some of the greatest songs ever , but they werent chart toppers so they just faded away forever. So post the best song youre positive nobody on here heard . Ill start with "brain" by the action

i just found this song a few days ago and think its badass, but its so unpopular and unknown that i couldnt find the lyrics to it anywhere

I listened to that for like 10 seconds and started busting up laughing. You're right, that is the best song I've never heard.

I'm a huge Jedi Mind Tricks fan, and Paz and GZA both kill their respective verses. The beat is perfect to me, and the cuts on the hook are ridiculous. It's probably not for everybody, but hopefully one or two of you will appreciate it.

Last edited:
Actually the jedi mind tricks song was sick. Thanks for sharing. As for the Waka Flocka Fame track, wasnt feeling it at all. Just an opinion.

says the jedi mind tricks fan
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yeah, because Jedi Mind Tricks has nothing on Waka Flocka Flame. Not to diss you or anything, it's just that you were the dude that in another thread was saying how gay electro music is, then you bring some **** like this?

I probably wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't tried to clown another dude on his musical tastes. Grow up kid, the gangbanger **** is for babies.

i came to post a JMT track too... haha

the second verse is hotter than the first

^^^^^^what about we make it a non-hiphop song, best ever thread??????

then this is also in my top 10

[video=youtube;Bwu7ixmQk0c&feature=fvst]video[/video]

Last edited:
smh @ anyone listening to Waka that nigga is pure ass i swear dudes my age and younger are retarted

The Last Emperor - One Life

One of my fav songs EVER!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^lol @ these FP's that want to call them selves hiphop producers and don't know JMT.
I'm not saying you have to like it but @ least have a wide horizon of music knowledge/(sub)genres .

Back