Out of curiosity, we got any boxing fans here?

Yes, but Martial Arts, MMA and Boxing are subjects that don't do well in discussions on the internet(s).
I will say though that Boxing for the last two years has been incredible.
2014 is going to be nutz too.

Yeah buddy.

I think GGG is a buzz saw.

Fave fight last year was Bradley vs. Provodnikov.

Up this shiz, Pacquiao and Bradley rematch, Bradley gonna tap that ass.

Gennady Golovkin fight coming up soon.

Anybody watch Hopkins/Murat?

Hilarious fight, at one point Hopkins was in the corner talking trash to Murat's corner men while dodging punches.

huge boxing fan.
boxing is getting brilliant coverage to all the weights and levels since the floyd-manny pointless event died out. clogged up the news but now it's all up in the air. in all divisions.

right, tomorrow, victor ortiz vs luis collazo...WHOS your pick?

Up this shiz, Pacquiao and Bradley rematch, Bradley gonna tap that ass.

Gennady Golovkin fight coming up soon.

Anybody watch Hopkins/Murat?

Hilarious fight, at one point Hopkins was in the corner talking trash to Murat's corner men while dodging punches.

golovkin should crush adama. ggg does fight some suspect choice opponents but never built up push overs. seen adama enough to know he can be dangerous or at least tricky. good left hook out of the guard, hard jab, high guard. the most typical ghanian fighter you have ever ghanaianed. he will do somthign then get caught with inside punches from the angles and get stopped later rounds.....personally.

Man kickboxers scare me.

I've been boxing for a few years (training, sparring, I don't actually fight) and I remember I was at my other gym (not my boxing gym) and the first time I saw some guy throw a proper kick it blew my mind.

I was just thinking "man if I was fighting that guy, the kick would have totally caught me off guard and f*cked me up big time".

And the guy was the same height as me and I saw him lean back and front kick (IDK what the proper term is) the speed bag, it was awesome.

golovkin should crush adama. ggg does fight some suspect choice opponents but never built up push overs. seen adama enough to know he can be dangerous or at least tricky. good left hook out of the guard, hard jab, high guard. the most typical ghanian fighter you have ever ghanaianed. he will do somthign then get caught with inside punches from the angles and get stopped later rounds.....personally.

IDK man I always thought Rosado was pretty tough, he's been downhill ever since Golovkin though.

Stevens was supposed to be a legit opponent and GGG destroyed him.

IDK if anybody's gonna give him a challenge anytime soon, that's just my opinion.

I seen today too Mayweather's next opponent is Khan, who isn't gonna do anything.

Watching boxing is fun sometimes. I might watch for a minute or two while flipping through channels

tumblr_l4akmjai4l1qzkun4o1_250.gif

Once I started going to boxing training I really got into it cause it gave me so much more respect for how hard it really is.

There's something to me that just feels awesome about using your body as a weapon, your tool to accomplish your goal.

And I really think of all sports none of them test out "who you are" quite like boxing does.

The idea of being able to go out there and say "this is me" on one of the most basic, fundamental levels, is special to me.

Back