Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 162
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Obama-Care forces (Olive Garden, Red Lobster) to make all Employees Part-Time

  1. #11
    Beat Off is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,737
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendall143 View Post
    Not, just for large corporation..... the little small/mid size business guys gets hit too.


    Mid-size business owners face choice of offering health insurance or paying a penalty

    Insurance News - Mid-size business owners face choice of offering health insurance or paying a penalty [The Palm Beach Post, Fla.]
    Good, why shouldn't they cover their employees?

  2. #12
    fataltone's Avatar
    fataltone is offline Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska, Uni
    Posts
    8,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendall143 View Post
    When a person works along time at a job the way you said.....It only shows loyalty, dedication and stability.

    I really don't think all the people voting for Obama ....know whats about to happen to them.
    Now that he forced this to companies, there hands are tied and cuts have to be made.


    The little guy at the bottom is the one who gonna get hit the hardest.
    I wonder how Cuba and France,Canada do their (universal health system)
    I haven't seen a change in my health care coverage at all...I guess I'm not affected.

    as long as I take my health care screening/and do the questionaire on our intranet
    if you don't smoke and do healthy weight lost you gain more points for even more cheaper payment.

    Restaurants traditionally have weak benefits and most fast foods have high turn over most are like part-time anyway....
    (at lower levels of employemen) if you move to management the benefits become pretty amazing along with the pay
    I applied for a manager position at Burger King it would have paid me 45k to 55k
    I also applied for a cook's job at a local sports bar that then wanted me to be their kitchen manager but I had to go to Chicago to be trained for a month
    and that conflicted with my school I wish I was doing online classes and I could have went
    but God placed me at the organization I'm at now and it's a blessings
    I wouldn't want to be in management at my job now(at least not in the food and beverage dept.)
    most ppl I worked with been at that job 10 to 40 years ...yes 40 years lol..
    so most are middle class be working hard and saving.
    I plan to do the same and do alot of side hustling through online ventures


    I always wonder why ppl don't get health insurance????
    they say they can't afford it ..but can you afford not to have it????
    when cold workers get sick and go to the hospital it does affect your coverage (on the next go around when your company goes to get rates)
    take the lowest coverage

    DeRanged you go through Cobra or what??? for health insurance

    http://soundcloud.com/antonio-baugh/christ-over-cash/sphere&player_type=waveform&theme_color=000000&color=000000&comments_color=000000&color=000000

    -Coach Antonio
    "Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

    Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
    *Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
    Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
    Research and Information Gathering Expert
    Building Relationships to Build Success
    Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
    The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio

  3. #13
    Kendall143 is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Off View Post
    Good, why shouldn't they cover their employees?
    When you get a little older and you decide you want to open a business.
    You will not be talking like this ... guaranteed.

    After the taxes hit your backside and then this.....your out of business before you even start. lol

  4. #14
    fataltone's Avatar
    fataltone is offline Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska, Uni
    Posts
    8,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendall143 View Post
    Not, just for large corporation..... the little small/mid size business guys gets hit too.


    Mid-size business owners face choice of offering health insurance or paying a penalty

    Insurance News - Mid-size business owners face choice of offering health insurance or paying a penalty [The Palm Beach Post, Fla.]
    why wouldn't they offer health insurance????
    I never heard of a company that didn't

  5. #15
    Beat Off is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendall143 View Post
    When you get a little older and you decide you want to open a business.
    You will not be talking like this ... guaranteed.

    After the taxes hit your backside and then this.....your out of business before you even start. lol
    A. Stop talking like you know me or what I do.
    B. You obviously don't own a business that employs anybody.

  6. #16
    Kendall143 is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,272
    Quote Originally Posted by fataltone View Post
    why wouldn't they offer health insurance????
    I never heard of a company that didn't
    There are many companies that can't afford to offer insurance.
    Especially for smaller business



    Fewer Small Business Owners Can Afford to Offer Healthcare, but Split on Solution

    http://www.spinsurance.com/press_rel...-healthcare-sp




    ---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Off View Post
    A. Stop talking like you know me or what I do.
    B. You obviously don't own a business that employs anybody.
    The Beat is Definitely Off!
    Last edited by Kendall143; 10-09-2012 at 12:42 PM.

  7. #17
    Beat Off is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendall143 View Post
    There are many companies that can't afford to offer insurance.
    Especially for smaller business

    ---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------



    The Beat is Definitely Off!
    So you employ over 50 people? I'd bet my life on it that you don't. Over 95% of small businesses in this country DO NOT employ more than 50 people and even by the slim chance you did have your own business you are not in the 4-5% of small businesses with over 50 Employee's so your argument is base-less and pointless and your transparent agenda is right wing based Obama bashing. So explain to me why 4-5% of small businesses having to provide health care is a big deal to you. Other than the fact you hate Obama.

  8. #18
    Kendall143 is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Off View Post
    So you employ over 50 people? I'd bet my life on it that you don't. Over 95% of small businesses in this country DO NOT employ more than 50 people and even by the slim chance you did have your own business you are not in the 4-5% of small businesses with over 50 Employee's so your argument is base-less and pointless and your transparent agenda is right wing based Obama bashing. So explain to me why 4-5% of small businesses having to provide health care is a big deal to you. Other than the fact you hate Obama.

    First , I don't like Mitt Romney either, so you need to stop with what your saying.
    I am not a republican.

    Not here to argue. I know how passionate people are about the one.
    But, the facts are the facts.... Obama is not what you think.

    Put away your emotions and hype away ....and look at the substance of the man's policies.
    Don't get caught up in the popularity hype.

    Otherwise, the Beat will Stay Off!
    Last edited by Kendall143; 10-09-2012 at 12:49 PM.

  9. #19
    Beat Off is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendall143 View Post
    First , I don't like Mitt Romney either, so you need to stop with what your saying.
    I am not a republican.

    Not here to argue. I know how passionate people are about the one.
    But, the facts are the facts.... Obama is not what you think.

    Put away your emotions and hype away ....and look at the substance of the man's policies.
    Don't get caught up in the popularity hype.

    Otherwise, the beat will stay off!
    So you employ more than 50 people? Yes or no

  10. #20
    Kendall143 is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,272
    I have 9 people.
    Also, taxes for business are effected by what Obama wants to do.
    If you were a business owner you wold know this.

    It doesn't matter if you have 50 or more people, if you own a business ....those taxes that are due effect ALL business.
    This is past just what Obama care does.....So you are showing your ignorance now.

    Turn the beat on and learn



    Obama Tax Hike Would Slam 620,000 Small Businesses


    http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...ll-businesses/
    Last edited by Kendall143; 10-09-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!