Never beleived in the Illuminati up until now.

NEWEST MEMBER....

drake.jpg

I mean.. He DID jus get Eminem n Wayne on a track together for the 1st time EVER!!

I dare people to watch this entire series, this is one of the most informative videos I have seen. and by entire series I really mean entire. Not 30 seconds, not half, but all. No one even respond until you do.

I dare people to watch this entire series, this is one of the most informative videos I have seen. and by entire series I really mean entire. Not 30 seconds, not half, but all. No one even respond until you do.
Won't watch none of it. Gave it about 10 seconds of my time. My question is this. What will "exposing evil" do when if you beleive in satan you have to believe you have no power to do anything beyond get your life in order. All falls in god's hands. I don't need half truths that halfway hide or halfway uncover anything. I'm not that empty and definetly not that nosey. The same curiosity you display chasing behind answers that will be revealed when the powers that be feel fit is the same curiosity that encouraged adam and eve to take of the forbidden fruit. You guys prove thread in and thread out that you beleive in the devil. Why not put all the beleif in god and leave it in his hands?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 says it all.

Won't watch none of it. Gave it about 10 seconds of my time. My question is this. What will "exposing evil" do when if you beleive in satan you have to believe you have no power to do anything beyond get your life in order. All falls in god's hands. I don't need half truths that halfway hide or halfway uncover anything. I'm not that empty and definetly not that nosey. The same curiosity you display chasing behind answers that will be revealed when the powers that be feel fit is the same curiosity that encouraged adam and eve to take of the forbidden fruit. You guys prove thread in and thread out that you beleive in the devil. Why not put all the beleif in god and leave it in his hands?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 says it all.

Not one for really riding on conspiracy only facts. For one most people blindly follow! Satan has a hold of America! Second most people have been lulled by him...

Psalm 82:4
Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

Not one for really riding on conspiracy only facts. For one most people blindly follow! Satan has a hold of America! Second most people have been lulled by him...

And thats why I say watch the video as it presents the facts instead of giving half assed speculation or quoting scripture to prove itself(which is a must for people that don't believe in the scripture)

If you beleive in Satan, your scriptures should tell you satan has a hold of the entire world. Government, currency, technology, manmade law, politics, ect. are all instruments of evil.

You guys gotta dig for proof of evil in the world? You're doing it wrong. Evil's not the hard thing to find, god is.

I shoulda known better than to open this can of worms. Why so serious, guys, really? Just say "ha you got me" and move on. :cheers:

Last edited:
If you beleive in Satan, your scriptures should tell you satan has a hold of the entire world. Government, currency, technology, manmade law, politics, ect. are all instruments of evil.

You guys gotta dig for proof of evil in the world? You're doing it wrong. Evil's not the hard thing to find, god is.

I shoulda known better than to open this can of worms. Why so serious, guys, really? Just say "ha you got me" and move on. :cheers:

The proof isn't for us its for people that don't see it. Also once you see things for how it is you know these things are going on and prove satan is there, then you also prove that god is there at the same time.

The point of telling people is also to let people know of the deception that is out there not to scare them and tell them that everything they do is useless. Its a warning so one doesn't get decieved. So now once you have the knowledge and you start to see things happening which someone warned you about...what would your first instinct be?

Last edited:
And thats why I say watch the video as it presents the facts instead of giving half assed speculation or quoting scripture to prove itself(which is a must for people that don't believe in the scripture)
"facts"? Not so much. I'll lay one on you. The videos defend G. Washinton when he says he's aware of the Illuminati and satisfied with it. By saying "satisfied" meant he "was satisfied with the proof they provided that it exsisted".

So if G. Washington was only indicating he was aware and not a member, why do so many other "factual" illuminati documents link him to being one of the biggest influences in getting them in a position of power in america?

Because even Illuminati research is tainted with half truths. Either this vid you posted is hiding G. Washintons membership through half azz truths, or other illuminati documentaries are framing him.

I don't beleive nothing another man say further than i can throw said man. The problem ain't convincing anyone the world is corrupt, the problem is theorists trying to convince those of us who go on with life that we should be keeping notes on how corrupt these individuals are.

Even if proof was revealed tomorrow that G.W. Bush was the illuminati. Wouldn't think any more or any less of him. Wouldn't be surprised, but if proof came out he wasn't, would be no more/less surprised.

It don't take being part of a secret society none of us 100% know exsist to be a follower of evil. Low level drug dealers, pimps, rapists and theives in the middle of the lowest of neighborhoods will never get an illuminati invite, and if you live in those neiborhoods, those are the guys you should be keeping note on. Not a senator or banker in a state where you don't even reside. :cheers:

The proof isn't for us its for people that don't see it. Also once you see things for how it is you know these things are going on and prove satan is there, then you also prove that god is there at the same time.

The point of telling people is also to let people know of the deception that is out there not to scare them and tell them that everything they do is useless. Its a warning so one doesn't get decieved. So now once you have the knowledge and you start to see things happening which someone warned you about...what would your first instinct be?

To an atheist, you're only proving these guys beleive in some devil who doesn't exsist.

And no follower of whatever religion they are should have to follow evil to convince themselves of the good that draws them to their religion. :cheers:

All these posts about how evil satan is, I've yet to see one on how righteous and loving god is. Just saying. Who are you inadvertantly praising? Dedicating so much time to exposing evil, you fail to take the time to give praise. Even god warns us of these things in multiple scriptures in multiple versions of religion.

I'm keeping my words choppy so I don't have to close another thread. You can read between the lines without me overtalking it i'm sure.

D I know what you are saying. But this is something that should be taken seriously. There are forces at work (For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places). If we are not serious... why are they so serious? Do you realize the gravity of removing God from schools? They are trying to blot out God. Tower of Babel anyone... Not so serious hugh...?

D I know what you are saying. But this is something that should be taken seriously. There are forces at work (For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places). If we are not serious... why are they so serious? Do you realize the gravity of removing God from schools? They are trying to blot out God. Tower of Babel anyone... Not so serious hugh...?

So people who don't beleive in the exact religion the teacher in the classroom is campaigning should be force to follow the teachers definition of "prayer".

Maybe i don't want my son turning to the east and praying to allah, maybe I don't want my son doing hailmarys, maybe I don't want my son praying to Jehova or John Smith? You can't respect why prayer was taken out of school? Cause anyone who wants their son doing any of those things may not want their son praying the way "school had it set up".

People putting emphasis on evil do just as much work of "blotting out god". Spend less time worrying about that and more time focusing on that prayer you didn't get a chance to do in school.

I know for a fact, whether the illuminati exsists or not, they are not the darkest of evils in this world. Whether they exsist or not everything associated with them is already pretty much established evil anyway...so again, why so serious?

The devil laughs everytime you guys post at how far off you really are. I'm sure god does a facepalm.

Last edited:
So people who don't beleive in the exact religion the teacher in the classroom is campaigning should be force to follow the teachers definition of "prayer".

Maybe i don't want my son turning to the east and praying to allah, maybe I don't want my son doing hailmarys, maybe I don't want my son praying to Jehova or John Smith? You can't respect why prayer was taken out of school? Cause anyone who wants their son doing any of those things may not want their son praying the way "school had it set up".

People putting emphasis on evil do just as much work of "blotting out god". Spend less time worrying about that and more time focusing on that prayer you didn't get a chance to do in school.

No, I can't respect why prayer has been taken out of school! I am not saying that one religion is right over the next. However; it is a violating our so called civil/constitutional rights. There are infractions on this so called free society at every turn.

However; pointing out evil and listing laws to obeyed by isn't the only thing people do. There are positive things people do for the world too. However you have police officers for the world but what about God? Who says that these people that are trying to get the message across are not instruments of God? See again... it is subjective isn't? Aye?

So for you to know what the "devil" does and what God does you must have a intimate relation with both...

Matthew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

So D... which one do you despise?

Last edited:
^^Exactly, so how do you know people you accuse of being the most even society aren't in actuality trying their best to walk a righteous path. Making the ones with accusations children of god and the ones who accuse instruments of satan whether they choose to be or not?

Very subjective. That's why there's scripture after scritpure telling you not to concern yourself with what others are doing, instead, make sure your house is in order.

For all I know G.W. Bush is among the 144,000. For any of us to say he isn't is to say we know what gods thinking. We don't.

Back