Mike Tyson arrested in Airport Scuffle

I saw this yesterday, dude is trying to play on the public's perception of Mike. He wants to settle out of court really fast, probably for just a few g's.

Sad world we live in. Worse times ever.

he knocked dude out with 1 strike! mike still got it...

lol, The Hangover ftw.

*Mike Punches man in the face*
1st Guy: "Dude! That's Mike Tyson!"

2nd Guy: "Yea, No shiit thats Mike Tyson"

1st Guy: "I'm just sayin...He's still got it"
lmao

on a more serious note, screw all paparazzi. I remember a story a while back when some papparazzis followed this actress's kids to school and took pics of them. We really need some laws against these dumbasses.

still, it looks like the camera guy hit mike first, so i don't think he'll be winning any lawsuits. then again, u never kno.

Papps can be pretty dodgy , and there is a common sense involved .

"I was following this man and his family around an entire journey , filming them the whole time ........ all of sudden , in the airport , he lost his rag and smacked me in the face "

Or as the old saying goes "don't kick a dog when your hands are near its' teeth"

Almost as bad as that fool who tried to mug Nigel Benn ! :D

lol, The Hangover ftw.

*Mike Punches man in the face*
1st Guy: "Dude! That's Mike Tyson!"

2nd Guy: "Yea, No shiit thats Mike Tyson"

1st Guy: "I'm just sayin...He's still got it"
lmao

on a more serious note, screw all paparazzi. I remember a story a while back when some papparazzis followed this actress's kids to school and took pics of them. We really need some laws against these dumbasses.

still, it looks like the camera guy hit mike first, so i don't think he'll be winning any lawsuits. then again, u never kno.

Its Mike though, right or wrong courts are going to have a preconception of his character based on previous events.

Back