"MDMA got you feelin like a champion..." - Jay-Z

MDMA is a mixed bag. It depends how you take it. In terms of music, I've never felt a better chemical high. I wouldn't take it for extended periods of time, it would wear you out. You can't be that elated every night of your life, you'll wear yourself down.

I wouldn't be looking for advice on drugs on FP anyway. Don't worry about being an advocate. Think of all the people who smoke weed and drink in here.

I wouldn't recommend smoking weed for any real length of time (more than a year) for what it did to me. And drinking, I can drink with the best of them but I don't see it doing any good for anybody, on a real scale.

I'm glad I'm too young EDIT:Old.. to have seen the Mephedrone craze kids have these days. All these new 'legal' highs turn out to be killer.

Last edited:
ex-pills these days are cut with all kinds of shit, caffeine, heroin, etc. Not even worth it.

Damn, guess I'm old..."In my day", Ecs didn't get "cut". It was like asprin or vicodin. It came from labs by the bag, made by dirty pharmacists who knew what they were doing, not out of a "spot" cooked in a pot like Meth or crack and the pills were so cheap they weren't worth "cutting". Guess the game has changed.

People make that shyt themselves now? I really wouldn't trust it.

i cant believe how common E has become, i get the perception that people treat it as an everyday, regular thing to do..

when i go to a club or concert, at least half the time a random person will ask me if i have any pills to sell... do people realise what they are saying?

i dont know how it is in other countries, but anybody socially active in australia will know the volume of this shyt on the club scene

Your in Perth as well yeah? It is all over the place.

Or you can end up looking like this guy

[video=youtube;<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PIYN64FC-AY&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PIYN64FC-AY&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>]video[/video]

I've done xanax,vicodines,trazadones,smoke hella weed,drink

occasionally almost came to close to trying ecstacy and now I look back like that was the dumbest shit I was young too and going thru alot in my life and even tried to O.D. tripping and now I was lost but im definetaly on the right track now no Rehab or nothing I had to go to a placement home for 2 weeks to find myself but im good now

I still smoke alot I only fuccs with the organic shit now though nothing thats chemically made

Last edited:
JeanLukPigheart, you are an e-tard.

For a mastermind, you sound pretty dumb. I was speaking of inducing a PSYCHOTIC STATE, not dying. :confused:

The MDMA chick on that MTV documentary with all those holes in her brain turns out to be a person working for some anti-drugs organization and the xrays were fake. Look it up. Propaganda.

How do I know all this? Well, because one of my buddies is one of the leading researchers on psychoactive drugs at the DEA.
And there are thousands of studies showing that MDMA (coming from a lab and not the cut shit these days called "Ecstasy") is very useful as a medication during psychotherapy.

I'll see him at a electronic music festival in Portugal soon, because well, the DEA studies LSD users over there and has been for years.
Yes, they study this shit, they do not watch Fox or MTV and do not condone popping pills made by teenagers who want to save 10c on a 25c pill by mixing it with all kinds of bullshit you can find in a trash can or under the table in a crack house.

Back