KTFO - MMA, K-1, Boxing, etc. discussion

UFC 102

There were some exciting moments in that show. Even though Couture was clearly losing the fight, the fact that he was a hometown hero and UFC legend kept the excitement at a fever pitch.

qnjiac.gif

I am limiting the discussion to professionals, and very serious amateurs. Your post of HoosierDaddy saving Chip is not in that range.

Thank you for your efforts, however.

Yeah he lost but you have to see it to understand because he was more impressive in the loss than Nogueira was in the win IMO. There was like 4 moments you would have thought it was over for sure but Couture survived and went to throwing hands at his ass. I was disappointed to see Jardine lose though

Last edited:
Yea Randy showed tremendous heart but i will not discount what Nog did. He destroyed Randy for 3 rounds. Jardine is a mediocre fighter at best. I expected him to get his ass handed to him. He will be nothing more than a gatekeeper in the UFC.

Looks like Rampage got the B.A. Baracus gig for the A Team movie that Game thought he was going to get.

Dana White was talking big crap about Rampage taking the role too...

.... and he asked Rampage to fight a top guy right after he had walked out of the cage in his last fight and Rampage said "Okay" eventhough he had just hurt himself.

I'm getting tired of Dana thinking that those dudes are slaves. Top boxers make 10x's what top UFC guys make.

Zab Judah - who isn't a draw anymore - just laughed at being offered $500, 000 for a fight.

actually rome these guys only fight like twice a year and Rampage hasn't fought since March of this year. He coached the upcoming season of TUF against Rashad Evans and the coaches of the show are always supposed to fight each other at the end of the season and since Page took the BA role in the movie he has backed out of his fight with Rashad. Honestly if I was Dana I would be pissed too. Coach vs Coach fights are always hyped up and with him not fighting its been a waste of hype. NOw he won't fight again until sometime next year.

Rampage's future is in this big-ass movie. Dana's and the UFC's interests, and Rampage's interests are overlapping less and less.

If Dana White has a real problem with Rampage, then take it to court. Else, he should hush, and buy a ticket to the movie.

Dana is a piece of ****. Fedor emilianenko is the greatest fighter imo and I think everyonr should feel that way but that's jus me. After he beats the bricks off rogers well see what he does next. Loyota and shogun rua...whooo that's gonna be sick!!

Dana is a piece of ****. Fedor emilianenko is the greatest fighter imo and I think everyonr should feel that way but that's jus me. After he beats the bricks off rogers well see what he does next. Loyota and shogun rua...whooo that's gonna be sick!!

Brett Rogers is way bigger than Fedor... I didn't know Fedor was so small...

The reach advantage goes to Brett Rogers...

Fedor already gave out his game plan though... I don't know if theres anything Rogers can do about it though.

Fedor said he's going to take him to the ground and submit him...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anderson Silva has been my favorite since his first fight, my 2 cents.

Back