jordans

Bapes!!!!!!!

jesus_facepalm.jpg

That is quite possibly the ugliest ish ever made and sold for that much money...

I had a bape jacket i got for free, and ended up giving it to my partners little brother when he came home with the funniest thing i'd ever heard...

"I was at school today, and saw a bad shawty round the way. I had to hop down and show her what i'm talkin bout, know what i'm talkin bout?"

Not to mention me and my partner were in front of the house burning when he got there, and we were both gone out our minds.

eh i was just having some fun
bapes are too fukin expensive anyways
i wear hi-top vandals or adidas

I definitely messes with some vandals. not too big in atlanta, which is mostly why i like them.

I need to take my ass back up to the downtown Sol Munki soon...

yeah man in school everybody is wearin adidas or creative rec or some other shiz
then i hop in wit some hi-top nike vandal pop art editions wit a old navy tee
and everybody lookin at me crazy cause im the only nikka without a polo on

^^^^ 50% on everything except brand new releases.

aahaha... dont i hear that enough. . . while were on the topic the retro 11 space jams are set to drop soon. lol, and surprisingly the guy that posted this thread, his name is SWAG. without any jordans in his closet? i wonder. . . .

so no jordans in your closet mean you have no "swag"(hate that word by the way)? smh

my jordan XIV's have turned yellow by the side of the sole, the part you can see around the bottom edge around the shoe's.

whats the best way to make them white again? the shoes are white as hell except the that part, feels like hard rubber or something.

my jordan XIV's have turned yellow by the side of the sole, the part you can see around the bottom edge around the shoe's.

whats the best way to make them white again? the shoes are white as hell except the that part, feels like hard rubber or something.

Try making a paste out of baking soda and water. Rub it in with a toothbrush, and rinse it with a little vinegar. Then water, then shoe cleaner.

Should take it right off if your talking about the yellowing I get on my shoes sometimes...

Last edited:
Try making a paste out of baking soda and water. Rub it in with a toothbrush, and rinse it with a little vinegar. Then water, then shoe cleaner.

Should take it right off if your talking about the yellowing I get on my shoes sometimes...

No no no...to remove yellowing on J's you wanna use Sea Glow.

As for Alabaster... suedes and clydes are dope thats what I break in.

Back