Illuminati (Bad Guys, not exactly)

Not really. Many are scientists, entrepreneurs, politicians, journalists, etc...

They have one thing in common; that is not being religious. :)
Hence why all these conspiracy nuts are always portraying them as baby-eating Devil worshipers. LOL

Hmmm, a good start? The most intelligent man that ever lived: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and more recent example is the Polish Joseph "Hieronymus" Retinger (responsible for the creation of such organizations like the NATO, the EU......and he started the Bilderberg Conference, which is nothing more than a club meeting, where important people coordinate their efforts against criminals, dictators, the Vatican, etc...; basically, they want to make sure You don't end up on the cotton fields or in gas chambers again).

What these people have in common, is that they are "grey eminences", people who are in the background. :)

hmmmm....first time i heard about that.

But the way it's always seemed to me was just it was a 'secret society' just a gathering of different folks with different ideas. Yeah sure some might have the intentions of power, and control...but others with just that clear concious,i want to make this world a better place attitude...in otherwords a society.

I felt that the video kind've portrayed that, maybe I was wrong.

the ant shall rise thru unity

maybe george orwell should've just made a book titled 'ant farm' instead of 1984.....hehehe..

Maybe I'll write a book about a civilization trying to build an upside down pyramid, then they'll decide it wasn't meant to be and discuss whether or not they should even build any form of the pyramid or move on to a completely different system...

maybe i just need a good sleep and some coffee in the morning...LOL!

Maybe I'll write a book about a civilization trying to build an upside down pyramid, then they'll decide it wasn't meant to be and discuss whether or not they should even build any form of the pyramid or move on to a completely different system...

maybe i just need a good sleep and some coffee in the morning...LOL!

I guess You should read R.A.Wilson's "Illuminatus" trilogy. And it's a funny book as well, but it will teach You about the two "main streams"; that of Hermes and Apollonius/a. That which strictly goes for it's goal and that which introduces the "randomness". Authority vs. Anarchy.

The problem with systems, where there is no clear governmental authority is, or a pyramidal system, that MOST people (read: vast majority) WANT to be governed by people who are "BETTER" than them (even if most of the times, it just appears that way).

And You should take something in account, which Mr.Gauss realized; most distributions seem to gravitate towards a "Bell Curve", "most people meet in the middle", so to speak. So even if You were to be a completely average man, in any possible way and form, mathematically, AT LEAST 50% of the people around You are dumber than You are.

You wouldn't believe HOW dumb people actually are. And that's the problem.
It is not so much the case, that there are people who want to be "the elite"; there simply IS an elite in every part of life, be it the NBA, the richest, the smartest, the fastest, the most beautiful, etc...
And you can't deny that.

So people who say, that's a form of "racism" or an "elitist approach", are morons (by the way; terms like "moron", "idiot", etc... were introduced into our "lingo" by the inventor of intelligence tests. He wasn't out to discover the geniuses, but rather pick out the SUB-average students, the "intellectually less fortunate", so that they could be nurtured and taught in a way different from the other students, better in sync with their abilities).

When the average height in the NBA is 6'7" (I take that as an example of the "bell curve") and You are 6'1", then You can scream and shout as much as You want; You are NOT a 7 footer, right? You won't play the Center. Simple as that. And this applies to many "walks of life". People are just not willing to accept the fact, that they could be average or BELOW average. They HATE those above them and want to PULL PEOPLE DOWN TO THEIR OWN LEVEL (a great example for this is the "how much do you make?"-question; it was proven OVER AND OVER AGAIN, that people who are in a certain position at their job are completely ok with their paycheck, UNLESS there is someone in the SAME position, or someone who they think is as good or worse in their job, who makes MORE than them; all of a sudden, they think it's UNFAIR and they become completely dissatisfied with the money they get...............but they were completely ok just a minute ago LOL).

The thing is, there are those in the "elite", who want to "keep you down", because they realize, that they are NOT the elite, but somehow got into that position (protectionism) or they realize that the "new breed" is already AHEAD of them in every department.

The Illuminati realized that and this is why their biggest goal was to attack and destroy organizations, which were running this world using exactly this motto; such as churches, religions, royals, landowners, etc...

you've probably guessed right...hehe..

I really agree with what you've written though, and until we learn how to bend space, matter, time, and energy at our own will it'll be the most logical procedure to follow.. The way I've always seen the population was just a whole lot of seperated puzzle pieces....*and starts rambling about some metaphysical stuff*

If only people were able to meditate on this stuff (your 6th paragraph out 8 especially) when they were about to make key decisions in there lives...LOL!

The illuminati is another mental stop sign...its really corny if you think about it because people have to answer to my lord one day (LOL)

Back