If You're Looking For A Professional Soundclick Layout....

If you need a dope Professional Soundclick VIP layout done quick for a fair price hit me up. You can peep my work here. #letswork

Last edited:
Logos - $40

SC LAYOUTS

Pre-Made - $25-$35
Custom - $50- $70

YouTube Layouts - $10

Twitter Layouts -$10

YouTube AND Twitter layout PACKAGE - $15

Mixtape Cover (DESIGN)

FRONT - $35
FRONT & BACK - $35

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Logos - $40

SC LAYOUTS

Pre-Made - $25-$35
Custom - $50- $70

YouTube Layouts - $10

Twitter Layouts -$10

Mixtape Cover (DESIGN)

FRONT - $35
FRONT & BACK - $35
check it out

still

carlos has a few issues but i'd hate for that to be the reputation of ispraydesigns here on futureproducers........ ispraydesigns is myself and the designers i contract, carlos was a huge part of that quite some time back, but now he is just another designer we contract sometimes...our lead team consists of very reliable hard working individuals...no one including hot boy can touch our turnover especially considering we beat almost every one of his prices and have been since before myspace went to 2.0 and hotboy was around

we also do the official video editing for grindtime colorado you can see our logos on Klutch vs Real Deal, and Biscuit vs D-lor and we're one of the main forces in Coloradorap.com

iSpray Designs

theblackeyeceo@gmail.com
i am the head of ispraydesigns, i am available almost 24/7 for client tech support
we also offer hosting, video editing, motion gfx, flash sites and anything else web related
including full forums like bloodyfists, punchlinekings, and even FUTUREPRODUCERS if they ever design they are in the market for an inexpensive overhaul

shoutouts to repeat clients who put me onto this thread so i could respond accordingly

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Logos - $40

SC LAYOUTS

Pre-Made - $25-$35
Custom - $50- $70

YouTube Layouts - $10

Twitter Layouts -$10

Mixtape Cover (DESIGN)

FRONT - $35
FRONT & BACK - $35

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Logos - $40

SC LAYOUTS

Pre-Made - $25-$35
Custom - $50- $70

YouTube Layouts - $10

Twitter Layouts -$10

Mixtape Cover (DESIGN)

FRONT - $35
FRONT & BACK - $35
check it out
our quality speaks for itself, but to "extreme budget" prices i say

you get what you pay for

Majority of gfx artist jock off hotboy, Go with hotboy, I was bamboozled by a methhead if there was only a website i could of put the money in escrow

There is bro. I'ts actually escrow.com. Takes a little longer for transactions, but if you're doing business online, and aren't sure if Paypal's buyer protections is sufficient enough, it may be worth it :)

Soundclick layouts

Now introducing the October(gfx sale)(2 days early)sale

Soundclick layouts $30 Premade
Soundclick layout custom $75
Logo(branding) - $50
Custom (female)tag -3 tags for $20
Mixtape cover- $35
Youtube layout- $15
Twitter layout - $15

Package
Soundclick layout
Twitter layout
Youtube layout
Logo
- $150(branding)

message me with any questions

i can pretty much do this if he used photoshop. add me if you want one ill try to figure it out soon

Yeah this dude made me wicked ass layouts when I was working under the name Audio Starz Ent on SC. However, he indeed was slow and at time I thought he totally forgot about my project altogether. I don't recommend him over Hot Boy but his work was good when he did it.

Last edited:
Back