If FP Had A Theme Song, What Would It Be??

Because this couldn't possibly be a serious thread. This is a medium of fratenization..why would it need a song to represent it? Too many personalities..too many genres of music..too many agendas.

In other words..we are the theme song; just start showing support by clicking links,rating songs if you're a SC'er,and leaving feedback. Every link is a verse for the theme song...we are the world lookin boy.

Because this couldn't possibly be a serious thread. This is a medium of fratenization..why would it need a song to represent it? Too many personalities..too many genres of music..too many agendas.

In other words..we are the theme song; just start showing support by clicking links,rating songs if you're a SC'er,and leaving feedback. Every link is a verse for the theme song...we are the world lookin boy.

If you were in a Miss World contest, you would have gotten my vote. I hate to say it, but no homo :D

Just saying..until I got to "no homo"..it didn't even occur to me that it could be even remotely close to you being attracted to me and you know my gaydar is uber sensitive;I ha...dislike gays with a passion.

Ummmm watch it Modus. You were banned once before for your opinions. I'ma have to call the FP cops on yo ass.

:D

I'm a Ho - Whodini

not the song meaning though... meaning some of these dudes is ho's in the 2010 sense..

Back