I overdosed and barely made it alive

Just looking out, not trying to tell you what to do. Its your life.

i think i shouldl isten to you cause my duke just sat me down and had a conversation about this then i seen some type of dream while awake like it was from God or something. then this so maybe i do need 2 chill with this ****

Hey real talk, If you google "free mental healthcare" and your zipcode the state has programs man. You have to take the reigns from here brother. You got alot of people on here that apperently give a f*ck and you. We all got our problems and remember shi* can always be worse. stop focusing on what you dont have and start appreciating what you do. I got issues from the war, and issues before along with everone elses issues. We all got em. we just deal differently.

Hey X,

I was just wondering, I know you said you have taken a ton of med's for the different mental issues your dealing with, were you able to stay on them for the initial period before getting off of them? The reason I am asking is because my girl has severe social anxiety and depression and she was taking some ish and it made her feel like sh!t so she quit, then like 4 different med's later she went back to the first one and stuck it out for a month and now its golden! Sh!t works, but made her feel like ish, for the first few weeks and she couldn't deal with it, finally she stuck to it and now she's 12 credits from her PhD and teaching at a local college.

3 1/2 years ago, she couldn't get out of bed, hold a job or even take a shower every day, now she's (knock on wood) much much better, in fat you can't even tell she has the sickness. If she stopped her med's though, sh!t would be on like it was back then and she know's that.

Stick to it Bruh, find your niche and most importantly always remember that you are not fu(ked up, I don't even know you (other than in this forum) and I already know that your a person worth saving, and its very important that you know that too! When you get this figured out, and you will, you will be able to help someone else and also you will be able to fully involve yourself in your own life without being limited every day by your disease or having your disease control what you do and don't do.

Hang in there and like other have said, I am here if you need me? PM me and I will give you my AIM and e-mail or phone number or whatever, I got some experience helping people through this and I am glad to help you if I can?

ONE

Hey X,

I was just wondering, I know you said you have taken a ton of med's for the different mental issues your dealing with, were you able to stay on them for the initial period before getting off of them? The reason I am asking is because my girl has severe social anxiety and depression and she was taking some ish and it made her feel like sh!t so she quit, then like 4 different med's later she went back to the first one and stuck it out for a month and now its golden! Sh!t works, but made her feel like ish, for the first few weeks and she couldn't deal with it, finally she stuck to it and now she's 12 credits from her PhD and teaching at a local college.

3 1/2 years ago, she couldn't get out of bed, hold a job or even take a shower every day, now she's (knock on wood) much much better, in fat you can't even tell she has the sickness. If she stopped her med's though, sh!t would be on like it was back then and she know's that.

Stick to it Bruh, find your niche and most importantly always remember that you are not fu(ked up, I don't even know you (other than in this forum) and I already know that your a person worth saving, and its very important that you know that too! When you get this figured out, and you will, you will be able to help someone else and also you will be able to fully involve yourself in your own life without being limited every day by your disease or having your disease control what you do and don't do.

Hang in there and like other have said, I am here if you need me? PM me and I will give you my AIM and e-mail or phone number or whatever, I got some experience helping people through this and I am glad to help you if I can?

ONE

im glad for ur girl, with every med ive taken, its always been a MINIMUM of 2 weeks, atleast, usually its a month before i can decide whether or not it works, most of the time it never works, like for a ggreat example, ive been taking depakote for bi polar, basically a mood stabilizer, but within the last 2-2 1/2 weeks ive noticed a significant change in atitude, feeling dead inside, much more easily aggravated, not caring what happens, and some other horrible side effects that i dont wanna mention...and thats just within a few weeks, at the most, so i dont know what med to try next, trust me i want to help myself, cuz like ur girl, i want to put my past behind me and be able to help little kids who were in the same position i was in, i wanna help them before they get worse and become in this type of situation, tho i know it takes a lot of work to get there, with the education, and i cant even pursue that til i can get better, dont wanna be a hypocrite

preciate ur concerns!!

Hey real talk, If you google "free mental healthcare" and your zipcode the state has programs man. You have to take the reigns from here brother. You got alot of people on here that apperently give a f*ck and you. We all got our problems and remember shi* can always be worse. stop focusing on what you dont have and start appreciating what you do. I got issues from the war, and issues before along with everone elses issues. We all got em. we just deal differently.

and thank u sir for that info, i will def google it...

I may have come off insensitive at first but real talk you should check this out

its a 10 part documentary that i watched on ifc, cause i like ifc. This is the intro and here are the rest of the parts here

https://www.youtube.com/user/barhoum09#play/uploads

I offered this because you and her son appear to share the same illness.
Please watch it folk

Last edited:
Back