HOT DAMN, SOUNDCLICK PRODUCER LEXI BANKS FINE AS FUCCKhttp://www.myspace.com/lexiiiba

Its a guy named jeremy greenfield behind the lexi banks producer scam pretty sad and smart at the same time run a whois check on the soundclick domain registered to lexi banks and the owner pops up as jeremy greenfield i sent messages to the lexibanks twitter and facebook sayin whats up jeremy and was immediately blocked smh what ppl do for promotion nowadays

lmao , he blocked u.

but u cant hate on that,

promo is promo, and thats actually smart promotion, and i bet he's gettin more sells, than if he'd portrayed himself as a male from the start.

lmao , he blocked u.

but u cant hate on that,

promo is promo, and thats actually smart promotion, and i bet he's gettin more sells, than if he'd portrayed himself as a male from the start.

No you really can hate on that. Sometimes you just goota keep some integredy. Pretending to be a female to make more money selling beats is pitiful and I fully hate on that.

Its not really me hating its just disgust with this guys gimmick that's irking me that's pathetic posing behind some random ******* picture to sell beats. But then again the industry is dog eat dog right?

You fools are trippin

She is real. shes in a group or something and that dude helps produce the music.(Jrock or sumthin, On the Tag) They are not a scam. oh yeah and they use FL studio.

my boy was in contact with her and the dude. and are working on a collab. they sent him the FLP file the other day

Beatz are cool !! they marketable but, you have to admit!! its the physical attributes (up top in particular) that send her up to and over the TOP on the Charts!!

Its a guy named jeremy greenfield behind the lexi banks producer scam pretty sad and smart at the same time run a whois check on the soundclick domain registered to lexi banks and the owner pops up as jeremy greenfield i sent messages to the lexibanks twitter and facebook sayin whats up jeremy and was immediately blocked smh what ppl do for promotion nowadays

now this is wut i call a true web dude lol that how u do ya research i wasnt gone but dude huslte but i seen that a while back i buy domain names in bulk to to have them or attemps of creating names close to a popular website n e who he is very much correct about that i think if u gone lie atleast pay the efin 2 extra bucks to cover ur name up lol lol

lol she added me on soundclick,I didn't believe it was her so I googled her and now I came to this thread HAAHA

Ionno if she is real but the beats are aight

and it seems like they're makin money

But I wonder if somebody wants to make a collab and a rapper is boking her to come over, and if it WAS fake what would they do?

but this has to be ONE UGLY MOTHER****ER if he don't wanna show is face?!?!

Last edited:
Back