Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: HipHop Sesame Street: Voice Of Elmo Accused Of Gay With 16-Year-Old Boy

Kendall143 is offline Insane FP Patriot

HipHop Sesame Street: Voice Of Elmo Accused Of Gay With 16-Year-Old Boy

Sign in to disable this ad
    The voice actor tells TMZ, "I had a relationship with [the accuser]. It was between two consenting adults and I am deeply saddened that he is trying to make it into something it was not." Clash calls the accusations false and defamatory.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/12/elmo-k...#ixzz2C15R3NuR

What the hell is wrong with this world

I can hear the songs now.

EVERYTHING'S CORRUPT!
    Last edited by Kendall143; 11-12-2012 at 04:56 AM.

lilro is offline Registered User
    No wonder Romney wanted to cut them niggas off, lol

Seriously, this world really is losing it man.. You can't have your kids around nobody PERIOD!

BiggRome 2.0 is offline Can you dig it ?
    I blame the internet.

The world is in a pretty sad state now. I don't know if this stuff has always been going on or if just the bad news gets reported now.

Sometimes the news is depressing.

Dream Gate is offline Registered User
    Well damn...Bet money the next dude they catch be the one that voice Tinkie Winkie from the Teletubbies...

Sexual deviance.

I remember a thread where I was told I was an idiot for relating it altogether.

Even if the kid was an adult(18), that dude was 47 or so messin with him? Just as bad as being 45 messin with a 16 year old. It'll all be legal soon though, notice the only thing wrong here is the GUY may have been underage...

Patraeus on the other hand had an ugly out of shape wife while practically running the world and got in a buncha headline news and trouble for getting some side poon from a woman who's more up to his speed than his wife coulda ever been. Tell me WTF's wrong.
    Last edited by deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup; 11-12-2012 at 11:26 AM.
    Two things that annoy me are people who are positive out of ignorance, and people who are negative out of bitterness. People who are neither usually get along with me and agree with most of what I say. People who are one of the 2 think I'm the other.
    www.soundclick.com/phukdupbeats
    www.myspace.com/phukdup
    http://twitter.com/PhukdupEnt

BiggRome 2.0 is offline Can you dig it ?

Isk2009 is offline DamnSonWhere'dYaFindThis?
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggRome 2.0 View Post
    I blame the internet.

The world is in a pretty sad state now. I don't know if this stuff has always been going on or if just the bad news gets reported now.

Sometimes the news is depressing.

My bet is that it's the latter......Everybody is so well connected that now folks in Maine can know about some disaster that goes down in Cali damn near isntantly. You get bombarded with news constantly and the negative stories sell the most so that's what you see the most... It sure isn't a fairy tale, but as far as the world being a horrible place, I'm sure that it's pretty on par with how horrible the world has always been in recent centuries, it's just different types of horribleness.....and it's harder to hide since there are cameras in every nook and cranny

This could just be an isolated incident, but since the person in question has status and extra access it makes everybody feel so much more like the incident is reflective of society as a whole than if it was random Joe blow in some small town in Vermont

fataltone is offline Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
    right Isk....it's just instant news
    the sin nature of man has been here since the fall of Adam period
    and won't stop till Yeshua comes back to rebuild this place....

-Coach Antonio
    -Coach Antonio/Saint Antonio
    Following Christ not Social Norms

Correct, we know its always been there, but as time goes on ..the world is suppose to get more wicked than before.

Due to information ..... That's prophecy written. I don't remember too many teachers do willing to sex the students.
    Maybe 1 story my entire school years

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information