Hidden Messages in Movies before 9-11

MarkKenneth

I though this was pretty interesting.

Alot of these stuff actually happened since then....you decide though...

Last edited:
The most compelling piece you've posted, by far. However, there are some things in there that are a little.. suspect. You can't put up a bunch of scenes from "National Treasure" and claim that it's a hidden message. Some of those movies were actually ABOUT the Illuminati, hence the symbolism. The 9/11 things were interesting, but some were more suspect than others. For example, the video was stopped during a guy speaking about a tragedy exactly when the time counter on the video footage hits a number that ends with 9:11.. had it been stopped a second earlier or later, that would be debunked. Just sayin..

Also, the fact that it shows a bunch of world leaders at the end, like "these people make evil decisions behind the scenes".. no, they make evil decisions IN THE OPEN. Of course, if there is an Illuminati, those leaders would be involved.

If the truth ever comes out, I'd be the first to cheer. But I just don't see how/when that'd be possible. You can keep spreading awareness, like this, but like I've said before.. people who just want to make sure their kids are healthy and they have a roof over their heads (i.e. the majority) aren't gonna care.

Thanks for that vid tho. Like I said, it's one of the better, non-biased things you've posted. Beware mistaking a youtube clip of possible coincidences as "fact" tho.. JUST SAYIN

web-conspiracy-lg1.jpg

Back