HAVE YOU EVER been really good at something?

people used to tell me i was that good at rapping...but i KNOW im trash on the mic right now....they say use it or lose it...well i lost it....

I've always been the best with words. Puzzles, songs, poems, naming people. It's always been me and now to be sitting here trying my hardest just to make a beat is killing me

I've always been the best with words. Puzzles, songs, poems, naming people. It's always been me and now to be sitting here trying my hardest just to make a beat is killing me

watch a beat video from some talented producer or listen to some music that you like...

Learning something very fast when I focus to it, especially music, writing, mixing, programming all that.

Emotional sensitivity, I always care for other people more than I care for myself.

Critical sense, I can tell pretty quickly if something sucks or not, why it sucks etc. This is why I had such a rough start in music because I knew the stuff was very average at best and the mixes were completely out of place. I also knew I had to do music like madman to get to the acceptable level and then work up from there to get even better. I'm always leaning to catchiness, vibe and melody when it comes to music.

Last edited:
I was making video games and animation(3d/flash) before I was doing music...yeah geeky. but I originally wanted to be a game designer. Making games is actually what got me into music.

Back