!!HATE SOUNDCLICK? StudioLinked.com almost here

Super Excited We Finally get a site that will compete with Soundclick. StudioLinked.com is the ultimate music community for Artist,Producers,DJ's & GFX Designers to communicate, collaborate & Do business better than ever before. Best thing about Studiolinked.com is it will be free to join so go subscribe now so you can be first to be notified of official Launch Date,updates & events. Already over 10,000 subscribers and counting this is the future for upcoming Artist & Producers. Coming July 2010 get over now to StudioLinked.com

Last edited:
^ I don't think you're as clueless about it as you're trying to portray, but hell, why not.

I signed up

curious to see how it's going to be like so I signed up too... I wonder if 10,000 people really suscribed so far, or if it's just a catch to get more suscribers lol

curious to see how it's going to be like so I signed up too... I wonder if 10,000 people really suscribed so far, or if it's just a catch to get more suscribers lol

I didnt think a site that could compete with soundclick would come out for a while yall know im heavy on soundclick i first heard rumors of the site last year now its coming out i think this is gonna be a big one

Back