The Game Thread ( we share our female seduction tips)

J

JPawe

Some of us are good at seducing women - Some of us are horrible at it. I'm not talking about hood rats or cheap girls here, anyone can get those. I'm talking about seducing beautiful women who are girlfriend material.

I think I'm pretty well of in that department so I will share some wisdom with y'all. I still have to deal with some BS because it's a fact that women play games. But when you know how to play the game yourself, getting girls becomes second nature to you. I avoid most of the BS girls throw at guys, I just navigate through it.

This thread is dedicated to sharing our tips. I will start things off.

#1) Don't take anything too serious, because in reality, it's not that serious.

#2) Confidence - This starts with #1, if you don't take yourself and other people too serious, it gives you confidence because you don't overanalyze small stuff or worry about rejection.

#3) Have a passion and goals in life. It will do wonders for your confidence and overall outlook on life.

#4) Be outgoing - If you don't put yourself in situations where you have opportunities to meet lots of women, you will not meet many women no matter how confident you are. Also, you may think you're confident because you're never out of your comfort zone. So to see if you're really confident, get out there and show them what you're made off. It's the only way you're going to get good at this and become at ease and confident.

#5) Don't fall in love too fast - I know a lot of cats become afraid and start acting like wussies once they have a hot babe in their arm and then they wonder why she left them for that other a-hole. You don't have to treat girls bad, but NEVER let them step over you. You can be romantic and loving without being a doormat.

I will add more tips as the thread grows.

funny-graphs-jay-z-99-problems.gif

...Idk.

Good for you. Nobody said they're having girl problems. This thread is to enhance your seduction skills. If the thread doesn't benefit you, then there is no reason for you to bother with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you. Nobody said they're having girl problems. This thread is to enhance your seduction skills. If the thread doesn't benefit you, then there is no reason for you to bother with it.

Calm down....continue with the enhancement of seduction skills.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is GAME or not but here's how to talk to anybody, anywhere, anytime... you know like if you're at one of those awkard parties where you don't know a lot of people... could be applied to women too...

Imagine an airplane with a house on top of it, on top of that house is a swing set, on the wing of plane is a tennis racket on the other wing is a paint brush and on the tail end is a briefcase... (and some other ish I forgot). Keep that airplane visual in your head.

When you're standing there and somebody is near your... or something... it could be a female...
... then you work your way around the picture I just made up...

You think of the house and ask them if they're from the area... then say ish like what city or something... don't just ask the question but try to listen for real... I know, it's hard to care...

Then think of the airplane and ask them if they travel to other places... listen to that... for real...

Then the swingset... ask them if they grew up wherever you are, if they have kids, brothers or sisters or whatever... it'll seem like small talk because it is... but the main thing to remember is that people love to talk about themselves and that the most important word to another person is their own name... so use their name in your convo a lot.

Then you think of the tennis racket and ask them if they like any sports or anything... find out which sports before you rattle off any team ish. People look at me and think I like football because I'm kinda husky... I don't watch football at all, I watch MMA but somebody would have to find that out first.

After the tennis racket... start in on the paint brush in the mental picture and ask them about their hobbies or what not and what they do for fun... most of the time when people start talking they won't shut up for a minute...

after the paintbrush... go for the briefcase and ask them about their work or whatever... be sure to keep using their name... the conversation won't be as straight forward as it is here but that's how you talk to anybody, anywhere at anytime.

They made us practice that ish in a class I took... just to show that if you get people talking about themselves... they'll talk your damn ear off.

Once chick told me about her man beating the shat out of her and how she had irritable bowel syndrome one time... one told me about how she was on powerful medication for being phuked up in the head and how she would blow all of her money as soon as she got it... once you start the conversations... you never know where they're going to go, lol. Using the airplane picture method, you seem more interested in the person moreso than spitting pick up lines at 'em.

Game Lessons by Bigg Rome - Try it out next time you're at that boring ass house party where nobody knows each other.... or if it's a business setting... it might get you a job lead or some ish...

The main thing about the airplane picture method is that you shouldn't use it if you're going to be fake about it... you have to actually listen to the other person, you should even repeat some of the ish they say back to them to let them know they have your undivided attention... or they'll pick up on it real fast.

Some people even told me stuff I wish they hadn't... (stuff that made me not want to shake their hand and ish, lol)

make them laugh,
be the center of attention,
be the leader of your group of friends,
wear jewerly(the amount of jerwerly depends on the type of girl your trying to get),
nice car,
be confident but not to confident,
know when to talk and know when to shut up,
dont be afraid to make the move,
dont be afraid to get rejected,
show that you have money/appear like you have money(dont over do it),
compliment them but dont over do it,
show that you can get girls but dont look like a male whore,
manners,
hygiene,
good job,
tell them what they want to hear,
when you talk to them ask them if they like to travel-fanasize with them about places you 2 will travel to(like...i want to visit italy, wouldnt it be cool if we just got up out of no where and just saidF'uck it and went to italy for a week?),
try to make them think your special and cool,
be a good dancer,
know how to fight(you dont have to fight any1 but let them know that if you have to you can whip some1s ass),
be a man,
mention that your good in bed and that you have a big one(but dont over do it)
dont make it seem your all about just sex,
work out,

most important be funny, charming, confident, and be the leader(the one everyone looks up to/center of attention)

Here is the best tip ever...

The next time you get paid, go to the bank and get 4 100 dollar bills. Keep them in your wallet but everytime you go to pay for something and women are around... make sure you pull out those "static" 4 100 bills just for show. Never pay with them though, use other money you have for the purchase. Keep them in your wallet for the rest of your life and flash them as needed.

Oh and this is some weird ish I saw as a kid. We used to go to my cousins house because he lived beside us before we caught the school bus. He was in HS and we were like just starting Jr HS. Every morning right before the bus would come... he'd stuff a rolled up tube sock down his pants. We'd clown him pretty hard but he could fight and ish so we didn't clown too much. Used to break his hands on peoples face and ish, lol. He said we were young and didn't know ish... he brought home a different girl from school almost every day... even a lot repeat ones. I was never brave enough to do it but he would crack up laughing when he did it too. He married one of the chicks... just threw that in there because it was the weirdest MOST EFFECTIVE ish I've ever seen, lol. All he would do was stand in front of the school while the girls walked pass - he never said ish... you could catch some of the more ho'ish ones looking, lol. We used to be like "Is this nigga serious?"... but we didn't want our asses beat so we never told anybody. He threw a pad lock at my brother's head one day and it put a huge dent in a gas tank that it hit when he missed. From that day we knew something was wrong with him... He started raising pit bulls to do the Michael Vick thing. Pretty violent mofo.

I wouldn't recommend trying the sock thing though, lol. Ish was just funny as hell. (worked though, I guess you can try it as a joke or some ish lol... )

my advice?

don't take the bytches serious...

don't knock ur bytch out...

don't sweat her if she go out...

don't go thru her phone / email...

treat broads "good" but always remember that YOU RUN SHYT...

you make the rules...

and if she don't like 'em, tell her to go find what she lookin' for

seduction-wise?

CONVERSATION...

you can pull bytches by just having more verbal skills than other cats...

bytches like to feel special...and if you ask dem hoes the right questions and make 'em feel that you are generally interested, the ball is in your court...

Always remember that your girl will never tell you "everything" so don't worry about finding "everything" out.

Don't try to hang out with her and her girlfriends either if there aren't a lot of other dudes around (her friends boyfriends)... makes you seem like one of the girls... and she'll start to see you that way... If you're guilty of this, you may have to wash your ass with lysol to wash out the pussification that has been embedded in you. Oh, yes... it happened but you may not know it happened.

Some of us are good at seducing women - Some of us are horrible at it. I'm not talking about hood rats or cheap girls here, anyone can get those. I'm talking about seducing beautiful women who are girlfriend material.

I think I'm pretty well of in that department so I will share some wisdom with y'all. I still have to deal with some BS because it's a fact that women play games. But when you know how to play the game yourself, getting girls becomes second nature to you. I avoid most of the BS girls throw at guys, I just navigate through it.

This thread is dedicated to sharing our tips. I will start things off.

#1) Don't take anything too serious, because in reality, it's not that serious.

#2) Confidence - This starts with #1, if you don't take yourself and other people too serious, it gives you confidence because you don't overanalyze small stuff or worry about rejection.

#3) Have a passion and goals in life. It will do wonders for your confidence and overall outlook on life.

#4) Be outgoing - If you don't put yourself in situations where you have opportunities to meet lots of women, you will not meet many women no matter how confident you are. Also, you may think you're confident because you're never out of your comfort zone. So to see if you're really confident, get out there and show them what you're made off. It's the only way you're going to get good at this and become at ease and confident.

#5) Don't fall in love too fast - I know a lot of cats become afraid and start acting like wussies once they have a hot babe in their arm and then they wonder why she left them for that other a-hole. You don't have to treat girls bad, but NEVER let them step over you. You can be romantic and loving without being a doormat.

I will add more tips as the thread grows.
funny because thats my outlook on networking and selling beats.

like what exactly?

Little games to try to make you jealous. (ex: a broad will bring another nigga's name up in a convo or make a comment in a way to get a reaction from you. You should ignore her the first few times and if she keeps trying, you need to set her straight on the spot in a way that doesn't make you look jealous)

Gold digging techniques ( ex: A gold digger is easy to spot and all you have to do is ignore her demands. Only give her something when you want to, she's not your wife. I don't wine and dine them unless I feel like it.)

Playing hard to get (ex: girls don't really like dudes who chase them in reality. If you game a girl well enough to get her attracted to you, she will not play hard to get with you, it's nonsense. When they play hard to get, if you fall for it, you might still get some ass from her but she won't respect you and it won't be as fun. If she ignores you, ignore her back until she gets back to you. If she doesn't get back to you, you move on)

Being plain disrespectful (Some girls do sh!t like giving out fake numbers, or using you to get some drinks. It's easy to spot fake number givers, just repeat the number wrong to her and see if she corrects you, if she doesn't it, call her out on the spot and set her straight or you can just call the number. Never buy a girl a drink until after she gives you her number and you test that it's real, pretty simple)

@biggrome, that sock thing is some funny ishh, man. LMAO.

Have a good vocabulary, none of that hey shorty business. I have yet to see that work. When you approach a WOMAN cut all the slang and playa playa talk. I also find that if you have something to talk about and guide the conversation it goes a lot better. Some guys will say hi to a girl and she says hi and thats where the conversation ends because the girl isn't saying anything else back to them.

http://www.ohio.com/news/break_news/58034312.html

COLUMBUS: Ohio police say a suspect in a robbery was arrested when he returned to the home about two hours later to ask the victim out on a date.

Police say 20-year-old Stephfon Bennett of Columbus was among three men who robbed a couple late Sunday.

Columbus police Sgt. Sean Laird says the woman recognized Bennett as one of the robbers when he returned to ask her out. She had a relative call 911.

Police say Bennett was arrested in front of the home. He was arraigned Tuesday on a charge of aggravated robbery and was being held in the Franklin County jail on $100,000 bail.

A public defender had not yet been assigned to Bennett's case.

Last edited:
I've learned alot about women thru a lifetime of trial and error...most of it ERROR! But I've learned THE MOST about women in the past 5 years or so. Completely changed what I THOUGHT I knew about them...

Let me first say that how you deal with women depends on what you want from them. If you want to just bang em you deal with them one way, vs if you want to be in a relationship with them.

1) Be confident. That's a no brainer. Women like a man to take charge. They don't like indecisive men. If you're in a club and u wanna dance with a chick, go grab her hand and pull her to you. Don't ask, just do it.

I remember a story where my god-baby-mama was leaving a club, and she was talking to this dude, and he was like "now hurry up and give me your number before I change my mind"...when she told me that I was like WTF, thinking she was gonna go off on him...But she hurried up and gave him her number.

2) Don't be on that Billy Dee, romantic, gentlemen sh*t. Women see that as a sign of softness. Yes you can open a door for them...chivalry catches them off guard. But all the cards and the candy and all that sh*t all the time, the little sweet notes...Women say they like that sh*t, and they do...EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE. Do it too much and she'll look at u like a b*tch

3) Tell them exactly what your intentions are. Be real. You'd be surprised how far it will get you. If you're trying to fcuk, then tell the girl straight up "You should let me come over and fcuk you real good". I used to think that was vulgar, and that I'd get slapped for it... But as it turns out...

4) WOMEN LIKE THAT VULGAR, NASTY SH*T...I used to think all of that "rose petals, make sweet love all night" sh*t I saw in the movies was real. That sh*t is fake, and women don't really want that.

They WANT a dude to push up on em, they want a dude to grab em, talk dirty to em, pull they skirt up, bend em over the car and bang them in the parking lot. They want you to pull they hair, smack they ass...and basically beat it up.

To women, that tells them that you're really interested in them, and that you want them. Women love that feeling. They like the excitement of being wanted.

5) Lastly...and the thing that blew my mind the MOST when I realized it about women...is that they enjoy the CHASE. If you're all at their door all the time, calling them all the time, always available...they'll dump your ass. But if they gotta chase you...if they gotta wonder where you are...if they don't talk to you for a few days...then they WANT you and won't leave you alone.

For some reason, girls actually like it when you talk to em any kinda way...within reason. I mean don't cuss her out all the time, but have on your IDGAF attitude. When girls think u can take em or leave em, that makes them chase you even more.

This is just a short list. But man, the things I've seen from women over the past few years have really opened my eyes. All the sh*t that I used to believe women didn't like and didn't respond to...they actually DO.

All that gentlemanly sh*t just got me with a bunch of crazy stalkers, who wanted to get married and have my babies, and wouldn't leave me alone.

Back