Favorite Beer

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/CASHTYME2000/ewgross1.jpg

the original uploader of this pic named it ewgross1.jpg

lol that's so funny

ew..

if i'm going to drink those i'll just get tomato juice and beer thank you very much..

Last edited:
"the gold of lapland" :)

that **** is straight out awful. it used to taste like.. well, pretty much water but then they changed the recipe into "taste like urine".

now i'm having some brandy with cranberry juice but i'n soon off to local beer centered restaurant. kinda feelin like rollin one up but well see....

that **** is straight out awful. it used to taste like.. well, pretty much water but then they changed the recipe into "taste like urine".

now i'm having some brandy with cranberry juice but i'n soon off to local beer centered restaurant. kinda feelin like rollin one up but well see....

it sure does... ..i bet they added some reindeer piss on it.

ugh, **** brandy... :cry:

btw, im glad you bumped this thread. :cheers:

Thank God it's Friday. I've got some Hop Wallop waiting for me in the fridge! Less than an hour left of work!
Hop%20Wallop.JPG

Mmmmmm I loves me a thick 8.5% brew.

Sunday here in the USA, but Football day so I'm having the above pictured microbrew again...yum.

Haha it is 10am here but I just got off a plane where it would be 1pm so I can therefore drink. pppssssttt :) Stubby open

wow that hop wallop looks like nom nom. it's friday again, biaatches! today is a beer day, but tomorrow... the list starts from here:Водка ФинляндияВодка СааремааВодка СмирновъВодка СтоличнаяВиру БелыйРусский стандартplus, off course honey, pickles, soured cream..... delicious!Jia!

wow that hop wallop looks like nom nom. it's friday again, biaatches! today is a beer day, but tomorrow... the list starts from here:Водка ФинляндияВодка СааремааВодка СмирновъВодка СтоличнаяВиру БелыйРусский стандартplus, off course honey, pickles, soured cream..... delicious!Jia!

lmao! great post.... :D

did you just throw some random letters from cyrillic alphabet there? i always thought you were Finnish... :D

and yes: vitusti kaljaa tänään saatana ! :cheers:

Well its 6 pint cans.. I could drink more but I shouldn't... I got the gene lol.

Its a toss up between Step Brothers and Walk The Line, about Johnny Cash, ain't seen either before so.

Back