Farrakhan: Black Entertainers Are Under N.W.O. Remote Control

Do you really need an opportunist like Farrakhan pointing out that humans are opportunists?

No you don't.... but nobody else is stating the facts..
Most rappers are scared to voice thier opinion nowadays.

The last person that spoke about this .......was banned from his group..
After that.... nobody else spoke and told the truth of who runs this game.

So therefore........ more younger rappers fell in to the trap....... there was no warning for the next generation being heard.

Most black people come from nothing and when a large sum of money is flashed in they faces...

They lose thier their morality and damn mind.

Rappers, athletes and singers included.

I never understood this fear if you speak the truth of about 'jewish' people.

Plus, They are not the real jews in their first place..but that another topic within itself.

Last edited:
Wait isn't this the dude that had a hand in getting Malcolm X and MLK killed? lol

Wait isn't this the dude that had a hand in getting Malcolm X and MLK killed? lol
What does that have to do with JEWS RUNNING THE GAME.

just cause I post Farrakhan doesn't mean he is perfect and I am Muslim.
But when someone speaks facts on how the game is ran....

newbie trying to understand how this game works.....need to know the info.

Last edited:
There's quite a few layer's to this, back hand deals, conspiracy its all there! its a waste of time us arguing about it though.

What does that have to do with JEWS RUNNING THE GAME.

just cause I post Farrakhan doesn't mean he is perfect and I am Muslim.
But when someone speaks facts on how the game is ran....

newbie trying to understand how this game works.....need to know the info.

I understand that message he is putting out but he isn't saying anything new. People have been preaching this for years. I agree with him totally. . .

Here is where I don't agree. . .

Malcolm X and MLK are both martyrs for the liberation of black people. . .and they both were killed for speaking out about it and having too much influence.

JFK. . .same result. . .

Tupac . . .same result. . .

They had a huge influence on the masses, spoke out against the powers that be and got eliminated. . .

WHO ARE THE POWERS THAT BE?

THE JUICE THE JUICE!!!

So if Farrakhan, had something to do with MLK and Malcolm X getting killed he would have something to do with the Juice.

I understand that message he is putting out but he isn't saying anything new. People have been preaching this for years. I agree with him totally. . .

Here is where I don't agree. . .

Malcolm X and MLK are both martyrs for the liberation of black people. . .and they both were killed for speaking out about it and having too much influence.

JFK. . .same result. . .

Tupac . . .same result. . .

They had a huge influence on the masses, spoke out against the powers that be and got eliminated. . .

WHO ARE THE POWERS THAT BE?

THE JUICE THE JUICE!!!

So if Farrakhan, had something to do with MLK and Malcolm X getting killed he would have something to do with the Juice.

Cool, but I really posted for the newbies in the game.... not really for us that already know....
I already knew this too...

Whether him killing malcolm x is another subject though.

I was just keeping it music based

Last edited:
Yeah, hate to get in the middle of the socio-political/racist/religious rancor, but Farrakhan is not what I'd call a "trusted source."

There is a great line in a great old film (forget the name, maybe it's "The Pawn-Broker;" that either Miles or Quincy did the music for... I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure neither of them were/are "Zionist controlled" musicians). Anyway, this Jewish pawn-broker who is a Holocaust survivor (I'm sure Farrakhan and others think that was propaganda too; anyway, in the movie) is trying to help this young hispanic kid that works for him, and the kid is trying to learn about business, and he kind of innocently asks the shop-owner (played by Rod Steiger) why "...you Jews are so good at business?" So the shop-owner says something like "Get oppressed, killed, and beaten for thousands of years, kicked-out of every country over and over, have no homeland of your own, and banned from holding any other kind of job, and you'll get real good at business!!!!" Something our African-American brothers and sisters, and lots of other folks, can probably sympathize with to some degree or another. Think about it...

The rest is hogwash. People get taken advantage of; absolutely, but that is a human characteristic (taking advantage and being taken), and it is not something that falls along color-lines. One of the urban musical "heros" from my hometown was a cat that dug "Super Freaks" and was signed to Motown (still a black-owned company at the time, I believe). Anyway, this particular guy had his own production/development company, and he signed-up a whole bunch of local cats (mostly black but a few white too I think) in the urban music scene, promising them the world, but once they were locked into his iron-clad paperwork, he sat on their contracts and did nothing, but they weren't free to take other gigs, do any recording, whatever, without Ri..., I mean, without this guy's permission, which he never gave (sounds a lot like the way all of the old school labels used to work, right?). He wasn't trying to develop any local talent; he was trying to control it, and removing all of his "competition!"

Human nature is fallen-- it's not based on whether you are Black, White, Jewish, Muslim, Asian, Hispanic, Native American, Slavic, or WHATEVER. It is a HUMAN condition, and if there even is a NWO/Illuminati/Whatever, they know this and are taking advantage of it, and it is not based on color, just sinful humaness. AND, the age-old adage about the music business is true, so watch out for yourself, look out for sharks (of all colors), and take care of your own business.

GJ

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

>>>>Can someone explain to me this whole Farrakhan killing Malcom/MLK thing?<<<<

I don't think he had anything to do with MLK(!), but the Malcolm X thing has been intimated for years; it's even hinted at in the movie with Denzel Washington. Malcolm was getting too prominent, was getting a little too "Muslim" (real Muslim, like after he went on the haj and understood more of the tradition's real roots, not the Elijah Muhammed version-- read it in his auto-biography)... he was getting a little too open to working with anyone who would help improve the condition of poor/urban African-American's and other's lives (in other words, he was moving away from race politics, and towards people politics). Most of all, he was about to publicly call out Elijah Muhammed on some serious scandalous issues. At the time Farrakhan was EM's right-hand man (or working to become that, to replace Malcolm who was somewhat voluntarily on the outs), so he orchestrated the assasination. Or so the story is told. I wasn't there, but it sounds as plausible as the Illuminati, Aliens, or any other nebulous, nameless, faceless "Man" trying to hold people down.

GJ

Last edited:
so...ultimately what I gathered from all this...black people, some of the most opressed and mistreated people in the world because of nothing more than race...should hate another race(jews)who have been treated just as badly for the same reasons because they've persevered.

F**k finding inspiration in their story, we should just call them devils?

And FYI, yes, in todays sucky U.S. economy. Alot of founders and owners in the entertainment world are selling and getting out the game...guess who's buying? GERMANS!

so...ultimately what I gathered from all this...black people, some of the most opressed and mistreated people in the world because of nothing more than race...should hate another race(jews)who have been treated just as badly for the same reasons because they've persevered.

F**k finding inspiration in their story, we should just call them devils?

And FYI, yes, in todays sucky U.S. economy. Alot of founders and owners in the entertainment world are selling and getting out the game...guess who's buying? GERMANS!

Inspiration in their story....Are u serious?
These are the same people that financed the "Atlantic Slave trade"..... Hello!

If anybody people should learn anything....it is from the so called 'African American' Story.

This forum is beyond uneducated.

Nevermind this forum is too simple.
I wont be posting anymore stuff...like this...I will keep it the simple stuff.

Like all the other depressive... non educated threads

Really surprised Deranged you are saying this...Who said hate another race...
These are just facts...not hate..but when you look at past history... it aint pretty.

Last edited:
Really surprised that you're not aware of the Muslim Slave Trade, which went on (continued from its centuries-long beginning) LONG AFTER the European slave trade had ended (which again, was not in any way exclusively controlled by Jews, but involved Europeans of all stripes and their West African collaborators!!!!).

Nobody is beyond educating. If they have an open mind to the actual facts.

But I've said enough. Back to music for me.

GJ

I'm aware of the arab slave trade too..

But see people kill the messenger.. the point is the message..

I see people go on tangents cause its Farrakhan.

I don't care who it is...... if its the truth. Im not a muslim...but i listen when someone says something that historically true. Jews did own the ships.... This easy to look and see....smh

The point of the thread is... too show how black sell themselves out for the dollar.

That the problem with people ...no wisdom at all.

Last edited:
Back