do you hate crack cocaine or you do you love it

prescribed drugs are the most abused the most in United States
Rush Limbaugh said crackhead should be locked up in jail and he's popping pills

I'm indifferent to crack/cocaine. I seen it destroy people I love(not just from taking it, but from being locked up or killed for selling it), it's caused alot of problems in my life, weighed on my concience for my part in distributing it, while making me money to live off at one point.

I appreciate the fact that it helped mold me into the LEGIT taxpaying citizen I am today, cause if I never was selling it and raised around it, I wouldn't have experienced the friends and other positives that made their way into my life thru the way things connect.

Because of crack, i know that I can protect my family if my door get's kicked in at 3am. Because of crack, I know not to back down from any man and that they should have no intimidation factor over me. Because of crack, I'm humble enough not to put my nose up at folk because of their shortcomings(imagine being like that while servin' heads). Because of crack, I learned that nomatter what, i got enough hustle to me to bounce back if I ever fall on financial difficulties(not go back to selling, but it taught me I can hustle up what I need even in a LEGIT environment). Crack taught me to be a self-employed businessman, and I've spent most of my life(working since 14)self employed because of what it taught me.

I know that sounds wierd, but it's like someone getting married and regretting every girl they been with before their wife. If you hadn't been with them other girls and learned from mistakes, who's to say you woulda became the person your wife loves?

FYI, I will smack fire out of anyone bringing coke/crack/meth/deisel/ect. into my presence this day and time. Especially into my home where my kids lay, i won't even drink a beer while they're awake. I never want to see or be around that shyt again, but I respect my time around it.

Ive never tried crack. As far as im concerned, I dont care cause I know I never will. As far as money is concerned....they gonna smoke it either way so why not be the one to take their money?

Powder, ive tried and I hate that shit. Yeah its cool at first but then you feel all nasty coming down and your hearts thumpin, legs shakin etc. And you fiend for that throat drip/numbness....nasty shit dont ever plan on doing it again. Same thing as far as money goes, though I will admit i felt a little guilty on the inside when I sold it to some of my closer friends. I started turning them down though and just dealin with the ppl i didnt know/care about.

I never really trapped either hard or soft like that, but ive moved a quarter or eigth here and there, so I have kinda limited experience.

Whats really bad in my area is what we....shit i aint gon say what the slang is but its perc 30's.....shit perc 15, 5, 5/125 anything really. In case you dont know that means percocets. I see some of my best friends/good/close whatever people i knew well through school starting to get fiended out over these pills. As soon as they get some spending money they buyin a pill for 25 dollars. Shit, sometimes they go for 30, and ive even wacked for 35 when its a drought. Say im bullshittin if you want but its true. The opiate pain killers are terrible......You know how wayne was fiended out on syrup...its the same shit except the syrup is syrup and this is a pill.

Dude said man i might have to move away and go live with my grandparents soon cause we (him and his mom) arent making it. We cant make rent or find nobody to move in or anything. Then he was tryin real hard to sell this bong he had for like 50 bucks. Hes like man i just really need to sell this thing i bought it for 130 but im trying to sell it for 50.

I was like damn bro what are you just 50 short on the rent or something?

"Na im just tryna get real bent if i only got a few more weeks down here or whatever"

Shit is sad, i just thank god i got a different mind state. Shit, i even feel guilty buying weed anymore. I love weed, but im used to selling it and smoking it for free plus making money...so since i stopped and when i break down to get a gram i gotta spend 20 on a gram when i was getting it for like 11-14 plus making profit off it that shit kills me. So i just cut back on smoking. Its hard going from having it every day for free to having to pay for it, but i dont need that shit like that so its not bad. Plus i know one day it aint gonna be nothing and imma be able to smoke all day if I want too. So why waste time and money now when i could just grind and save until the day im not stressin it, you know? More people need to think about shit that way. But im not perfect either, i still break down sometimes :P lol

Last edited:
Powder, ive tried and I hate that shit. Yeah its cool at first but then you feel all nasty coming down and your hearts thumpin, legs shakin etc. And you fiend for that throat drip/numbness....nasty shit dont ever plan on doing it again. Same thing as far as money goes, though I will admit i felt a little guilty on the inside when I sold it to some of my closer friends. I started turning them down though and just dealin with the ppl i didnt know/care about.

Yeah, I've seen people spending literally 15 grand in a weekend on powder for themselves and their friends. If you not feeling that dent in your pocket, ok, but still. 15k.

Coke as a occasional "stimulant" ain't bad; the problem is, the whole pseudo-culture around it and how cool it is. Most people sniff it, so that they can get more drunk..............without getting drunk and falling asleep. lol

I know cases where people get a coke-induced psychosis (yeah, that whole CIA is outside-shit and BEYOND) and if you know how much and how often you have to sniff it to get that far, you know how f**ked up you need to be.

As I said; coke + alcohol are best friends and even if some kick their coke habit, they will probably keep on drinking heavily.

In case you dont know that means percocets. I see some of my best friends/good/close whatever people i knew well through school starting to get fiended out over these pills.

I knew that name sounded familiar. That's basically Oxycodone aka "poor man's heroin". A pain killer, just as most opiates are............and addictive as f**k. Go to a drugstore on monday morning and wait for some OLD people to come in and get their stuff. Guess what's on the menu? Painkillers. Oxycodone.

Ive never really been into drugs becuase i would blame them for my creativity and feel fake, but i still dont get why Drugs are illegal and beer isnt, even pepsi is bad for your health and its still for sale , smoking advertises that its bad for you on the box and people buy it all the time i think drugs should be allowed but be treated like smoking where they have high taxes and costs , you can only use it in certain areas and you need an age limit to use it, then people would be less likely to get themselves into trouble in uncontrolled areas , it would provide a better control outlet and if you put what drugs do to your health on the box people would be a little more aware of what they are doing to themselves , and hey, more money for the government means less money we have to spend on taxes with other things

Last edited:
Back