Christian Rapper Bizzle Responds to Macklemore

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
the arts have always been policitical
Fat Joe mentioned some of this stuff before
does the arts influence society???

-Coach Antonio/Saint Antonio

glad someone is speaking up. The whole thing about Christians opposing homosexuality being bigotry or homophobic is ridiculous

I got to disagree. It is a civil rights issue. Truthfully I respect it more when people just say they find it icky as opposed to trying to use the Bible as a scapegoat. And to answer Bizzle's first minute. He should read up on Mattew Shepard, Or check the Don't ask don't tell policy, pray it straight camps. Same struggle different reason. Respect

why is this the only site that puts topics in the lowest section,
this does not belong in the music breakroom. All the other hiphop sites have no problem posting topics like this.

Someone is weak

Last edited:
glad someone is speaking up. The whole thing about Christians opposing homosexuality being bigotry or homophobic is ridiculous

Having a belief that tells you being gay is morally wrong is not a homophobic belief? Just because you "special kids" think god told you doesn't justify shit.

Why the hell does everyone else care what everyone else does with their life? Let people do them no matter how you feel about it (i thought that was one of the fundamentals of hip hop). Stop forcing beliefs on others.

Last edited:
Having a belief that tells you being gay is morally wrong is not a homophobic belief? Just because you "special kids" think god told you doesn't justify shit.

Why the hell does everyone else care what everyone else does with their life? Let people do them no matter how you feel about it (i thought that was one of the fundamentals of hip hop). Stop forcing beliefs on others.

your first sentence shows your ignorance, look up 'phobia' then rethink your stance. And it's not about caring about what others do with their lives, it's about speaking out when someone pushes an immoral, unnatural lifestyle on the public and especially the youth, and promotes it as healthy when it is destructive.

media forcing gay beliefs on society..it's right..it's good
that's a belief and it's being forced on us
I don't know how old you are and if you have kids
but if gay marriage is legalized and justfied by the govt. then the schools will have to teach that the anus is a sexual organ
again forced same thing when
the evolution THEORY..(again a theory) a which is a belief not fact can't be proven...there is some evidence
same with Christianity is a belief/faith evidence is everything around
and many faiths go against gays and the gay rights push
being gay is not the same thing as being black being a slave just because of your color
I never saw a gay person become a slave just because they were gay
it's not natural not matter how you try to twist it how much the media pushes it
the gay community talks about tolerance for themselves but not for those that are on the opposite side of their "fight"

they just outright ban it ...they don't play with it

but if gay marriage is legalized and justfied by the govt. then the schools will have to teach that the anus is a sexual organ
the evolution THEORY..(again a theory) a which is a belief not fact can't be proven...there is some evidence
being gay is not the same thing as being black being a slave just because of your color
it's not natural not matter how you try to twist it how much the media pushes it
the gay community talks about tolerance for themselves but not for those that are on the opposite side of their "fight"

the "gay mafia" is very present on future producers.

I been banned and rebanned all over again for posting this topic, Yet other hiphop sites and shows, discuss it and nobody gets offended.
The level of ignorance of mods and suck up posters who are most likely homosexuals is beyond damaging to the whole topic.

It shows the cowardness of those who support homosexual activities. They cannot even have a respectable debate, cause they get so easliy hurt.

This is a hiphop story, and it should have never been placed in the breakroom, cause someone is homosexual get mad, when there is a oppossing arguement.

Last edited:

Where have media told you to be gay or to follow anything gay people do? They will have to teach the anus is a sexual organ (on what planet would that happen)? Yeah i'm sure every kid will take that seriously and not laugh their asses off.

Evolution has been proved you ignorant sob. It's a established fact to the same level as the earth rotating around the sun. Seriously do some research on evidence for evolution because to not consider it a fact in this day and age is despicably ignorant.

Well i've seen gay people killed and ostracised for being gay. Take a look at russia who is imprisoning gay folks, how is that different from slavery?

It's natural, take a look at the animal kingdom buddy, plenty of examples. Scientists have observed a increase in homosexual behaviour in animals when the population gets too large ~ it might be an evolved process to ensure the population doesn't get too large and go extinct because of that (for example disease spreads faster with larger/denser populations. That would be how it evolved with the oversized populus dying more often therefore the species born with genes that switch on homosexual behaviour in large populations surviving).

What are you suggesting we do? round up all the gays and kill them? homosexuality exists and will always exist get over it. Just because their getting a little attention right now doesn't mean it will last forever, they'll get some rights and settle back down again. Based on their whole campaign slogan of it's not a choice i would be surprised if they could force it on anyone, you either are or you aren't, you can't make someone be gay.

I love how ignorant people always project. We're not the ones constantly making threads to bring up the gay topic - you are. (Which is ironic because your the ones wanting to stop the publicity and discussion)

To worry about it this much man... Someone seems a little insecure with their sexuality dontcha think?

Let me make this clear: i don't support or try to bring down the gay agenda. I just look at the facts - they have no choice and they're human so they deserve to be treated the same as the rest of us. If they start pushing the gay agenda on us then i would get pissed but at the moment they're just bringing awareness to their cause and all you fools are getting your panties in a bunch.

Last edited:
I love how ignorant people always project. We're not the ones constantly making threads to bring up the gay topic - you are. (Which is ironic because your the ones wanting to stop the publicity and discussion)

To worry about it this much man... Someone seems a little insecure with their sexuality dontcha think?

This is a dumb statement.

Posting stories about the latest trends in HipHop which are the gay trends, now is not insecure.
What is insecure is banning the topic when every hiphop radio station,, blog, site, post the stories on their pages.

CAUSE its NEWS!

Young Thug wearing girl skirts is news
Gay rapper video boy pussy is news.

its coward when you don't let the discussion happen, so who really is secure, when people dont agree with that shit, you ban em.

Last edited:
This is a hiphop thread, yet it is the damn breakroom.

I see insecurity on your side, cause they dont want nobody hearing the other side.
Will they put a Pro Macklemore thread in hear too. nope!

This is a dumb statement.

Posting stories about the latest trends in HipHop which are the gay trends, now is not insecure.
What is insecure is banning the topic when every hiphop radio station,, blog, site, post the stories on their pages.

CAUSE its NEWS!

Young Thug wearing girl skirts is news
Gay rapper video boy pussy is news.

its coward when you don't let the discussion happen, so who really is secure, when people dont agree with that shit, you ban em.

The only reason it's bigger news in the Hip Hop community than everywhere else is because there are a lot of insecure homophobes in Hip Hop. Rationalise it to yourself how ever you want, these people are humans and deserve as much respect as the next guy and until we give them that it will stay controversial and they will keep up in the news. There's **** all you can do to stop it anyway.

Now i'm just going to sit back and enjoy watching all of your heads explode for the next few years.

it is not a hip hop thread it is a diatribe delivered in rhyme at someone who most of you do not believe is hip-hop anyway

to then "dress" it up as being newsworthy in the hip-hop community because it is pro-gay or anti-gay only makes the problem worse not better, which seems to be the intent of the narrow minded bigots who believe they should be allowed to say whatever they please without having to be responsible for their words - conflict is not the solution, nor is censorship, but not being prepared to accept responsibility for your ideas and your thoughts as expressed in your words just goes to show that someone failed civics.

In those countries where free speech is engendered in the constitution or otherwise expressed in the laws of the land, Incitement to hatred is not a protected free speech right; Vilification is not a protected free speech right; Discrimination in the guise of free speech is border-line but currently protected in some jurisdictions and not others

PS most folks seem to forget or don't know that macklemore is in a happy heterosexual marriage, so attacking him for being gay is just plain stupid.

it is not a hip hop thread it is a diatribe delivered in rhyme at someone who most of you do not believe is hip-hop anyway

to then "dress" it up as being newsworthy in the hip-hop community because it is pro-gay or anti-gay only makes the problem worse not better, which seems to be the intent of the narrow minded bigots who believe they should be allowed to say whatever they please without having to be responsible for their words - conflict is not the solution, nor is censorship, but not being prepared to accept responsibility for your ideas and your thoughts as expressed in your words just goes to show that someone failed civics.

In those countries where free speech is engendered in the constitution or otherwise expressed in the laws of the land, Incitement to hatred is not a protected free speech right; Vilification is not a protected free speech right; Discrimination in the guise of free speech is border-line but currently protected in some jurisdictions and not others

PS most folks seem to forget or don't know that macklemore is in a happy heterosexual marriage, so attacking him for being gay is just plain stupid.

fataltone only posted a hiphop video, that happens to be a christian rapper.
it is hiphop, just like gay rappers are now part of hiphop

fataltone might be too scared to speak up, but i will.
you are harming this site beyond repair,cause of your own bias beliefs

Last edited:
you are harming this site beyond repair,cause of your own bias beliefs

The only people who will leave are the ignorant unwilling to learn from mistakes. Good riddance.

Last edited:
The only people who will leave are the ignorant unwilling to learn from mistakes. Good riddance.

macklemore pushes a pro-gay agenda such as the grammy stunt

it's not hate if I believe that marriage is a for a man and woman couples only
and I will never shrink back from that
and I'll never accept being gay as the same thing as being black
gay ppl will never suffer the way the american slave suffered
having their children/wives/husbands sold away
not being able to drink out of the same water fountain,use the same restroom because of skin color
I do believe the gay "rights" movement will succeed because America is weak and Godless
ppl who claim to be Christians don't even know the word of God
and go by a Pastor's word
you get statement like "I'm a Christian and I support gay rights" in that statement you go against Yahweh's word period

and yes Evolution is a theory you can't prove it
there is always a word is there
"We think/we believe"
hear it all the time in the show Cosmos
and when I was in school
I support everyone to their opinion

macklemore pushes a pro-gay agenda such as the grammy stunt

it's not hate if I believe that marriage is a for a man and woman couples only
and I will never shrink back from that
and I'll never accept being gay as the same thing as being black
gay ppl will never suffer the way the american slave suffered
having their children/wives/husbands sold away
not being able to drink out of the same water fountain,use the same restroom because of skin color
I do believe the gay "rights" movement will succeed because America is weak and Godless
ppl who claim to be Christians don't even know the word of God
and go by a Pastor's word
you get statement like "I'm a Christian and I support gay rights" in that statement you go against Yahweh's word period

and yes Evolution is a theory you can't prove it
there is always a word is there
"We think/we believe"
hear it all the time in the show Cosmos
and when I was in school
I support everyone to their opinion

Truthfully what Gay agenda is there? I mean I really don't see it. I just see a gay rights movement so that they can be able to marry. I don't see camps set up to change straight kids gay. I don't see schools forcing kids to engage in gay sex. Hell I rarely actually see gay couples on tv.

Sometimes I wonder what year it is on this site..

The issues faced by the gay community can't be equated that of slavery. True. But just because it is lesser doesn't make it any less wrong.

Christian sheep. Let people live. They aren't hurting you or your kids.

Back