Breasts or Booty?

Tallen

The Beatsmith
I'm not sure if this is forum appropriate but it says Music Breakroom

But honestly! (Tits or Ass)

This subject causes so much controversy, lemme hear what ya'll at FP think.

yeah but if you can get both in the same package - motherload so to speak and it is possible just look at some any of the vids from the early to mid noughties (2000-2006 or so)

Both would be nice, but if I had to choose......Tits. I just love the feeling of her tits on my chest, n watching them bounce. It makes me :berzerk:

In order to answer this question I would need to don a lab coat and conduct some serious scientific field research on the effect that McDonald's has on increasing the size of titties Vs ass, so that I can select the option with the least amount of future growth potential.

In order to answer this question I would need to don a lab coat and conduct some serious scientific field research on the effect that McDonald's has on increasing the size of titties Vs ass, so that I can select the option with the least amount of future growth potential.

DAFUQ! Lmao! What are you on dude.

If I have to pick...booty, but it has too be accompanied by a proportioned thigh/hip/waste ratio.

I don't like either lacking and there is a such thing as too much of either as well.

Titties. I am not much of an ass man. I mean it looks good in jeans but I can't have no A cup *****. Maybe a B Cup but I prefer C or Bigger no bigger than DD

Back