Best Video Game Soundtrack

IPM Music

Fremen
We have one for best game, but how about what really matters - The Music!

Go for something composed, like Zelda, or a "Pop" soundtrack, like Madden.

I haven't played many new games, but when I was a kid, I swore Final Fantasy 3 for SNES had the best music. And it never really got beaten by any other composed soundtrack. I eventually heard it done by a real orchestra, and that just made it a lock for me.

You?

watch

love the bit around the end that was remixed by zombie nation.

Call me crazy, but I really dig the scores from the early Spyro games. Stewart Copeland scores...nothing subsequent.

At the moment. FF13 and Dyad really sticks out. I'll probably add more in a couple weeks lol.

I actually went to youtube yesterday to listen to the opening them to unreal torney 1 because I though of it and it gave me a sort of flashback when I heard it. I owned the game so didn't think it was stealing to listen.

Zeldas, Goldeneye N64,

I personally think the music for Sonic Adventures was amazing, but I'm highly biased towards anything with Sonic in it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FeW2xK-dviU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Fallout 3 had a pretty badass soundtrack. Jet set radio future had a wicked tracklist too.

A game called Cave Story i used to play had some cool beats too it aswell. Pretty sweet game too :o

Back