Bandcoach: The man, the myth, the legend....

Halfnhalf

Has anyone ever seen Bandcoach?

Anybody that spends even a small amount of time on FP has read a few of Bandcoach's posts. I've read probably, at least, 100 of them.

Anyway, i was wondering what the guy looks like. I imagine him to be like about 45ish with a light brown beard with some gray in it. Longish hair, maybe just above the shoulders. Thin build. Super outback type tan and i imagine that he wears a hat like crocodile dundee. That's who i'm picturing in my mind when i read his post.

Am i even remotely close? Does anybody know?

This is not meant to poke fun at or be disrespectful to Bandcoach. I'm just curious is all.

51, middle age spread, glasses, bearded (more salt than pepper - can be clipped or outback bushy), hair (also salt and pepper) is attacked with a No3 comb on clippers every six months and allowed to grow between times. As a younger man my hair colour was very dark brown (all but black but not coal black like most SE-Asians)

the man you describe except for the age is my son who is 20 and describes me to the age of 30 (he is also studying Audio engineering and music production at the moment, so BC jr does look like that)

and thank you for the supposition

PS

The Myth was a band I played in between 1991 and 1993

The Legends was the predecessor band that I was not a member of

Last edited:
my son visits only as a guest - his choice

he is also active in game design for the Nintendo ds and so is active in a few forums related to programming for it

here is a pic of me when I was much younger (ca. 25)
bandcoach1.png

my son visits only as a guest - his choice

he is also active in game design for the Nintendo ds and so is active in a few forums related to programming for it

here is a pic of me when I was much younger (ca. 25)
bandcoach1.png

You know, I always had this curiosity as well, but was afrid to ask as people tend to think that we are poking fun, or degrading the person we'd ask about. But I'm really surprised to see that I was completely wrong with your image I have created in my head.

To me, I dont know why, you were a black guy, bald, and... not so fit, let's put it that way. :)

Any chances on posting a recent photo?

Ahh so his is like Charlie on Charlies Angel. We always hear him, but just never see him. Whatever you are man I just appreciate all the help you give.

Cheers :cheers:

M.C.Gray

Now that we're on the subject, it would be nice to see the actual looks on some of the other frequent posters here on FP. :)

Now that we're on the subject, it would be nice to see the actual looks on some of the other frequent posters here on FP. :)
Pic post party? New thread? Im in. I wish forums could be like Tupac coming back as a hologram, but in a lobby.

On other forum I post frequently, they even have a stickied thread called "Post a picture of yourself 2014". It's pretty funny, and also a good way to know the faces behind all the letters we read.

I'm just not sure if bandcoach will post an actual pic of him, though.

Back