Anybody else sort of feel sorry for this Bieber guy?

You should look up to him, the reality is simple if he is doing this why arnt you?

I agree 100%.

I think people hate on others because they don't want to look at themselves and their flaws.

The most negative poeple I know in my life are also the ones with their heads stuck the furthest up their asses.

You know, the people who use circular logic to defend themselves rather than admit they're wrong/flawed/fallable.

My message to the readers of this thread: Don't be THAT guy.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

A good example would be like:

This Justin Beiber guy sure is loaded.

He doesn't deserve it though?

Why? I'm sure he works way harder than you do.

No bro, I just wasn't handed everything like he was.

The reality is that most of the world aren't handed anything.

I could see if the kid had rich parents who were formerly huge musicians that opened up doors for him.

No, this kid was persistantly singing and dancing on youtube for years, let alone how much practice he was doing off camera.

And THEN, do you think Usher really signed him and threw him on stage at Madison Square Garden the next day?

I'm sure he had to do plenty of training after being signed, I'm sure he works hard pretty much every single day.

If being a performer were so easy, we'd all be performers and nobody would be making millions of dollars.

Learn to blame your inadequecies instead of trying to wipe your hands on the world, it's the only way YOU will actually improve YOURSELF.

The reality is that most of the world aren't handed anything.

Learn to blame your inadequecies instead of trying to wipe your hands on the world, it's the only way YOU will actually improve YOURSELF.
100% agree. Except of course good looks. We don't have much control over that :p

Last edited:
You should look up to him, the reality is simple if he is doing this why arnt you?
He is doing summat about it. he aint mucking about on forums and wishing he was there. HE IS THERE.

I am not into kids pop music but some of this sounds OK.

My sentiments exactly. He has worked hard for his success. And while I don't really enjoy his music, I do respect him as a musician. He got off his ass and did what many others wish they had done.

All I can say is that Mike Posner co-produced his new record "Boyfriend" and it is really a different sound from what he has previously done. Has more of a hip-pop type of sound. I think that people just hate on him because they see that he has 20 million followers on twitter when they have 20, and they feel so inadequate.

Back