Amber Rose vs. Coco (WHO'z BADDER?!)

Amber Rose vs. Coco

• Amber Rose

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Coco

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMH, not a fan of either. But Amber got the better face...Coco got her beat for body...even tho i'm pretty sure it's mostly silicon.

Not talking sh*t, but how old are you guys up here? By the time you're 20 or older, i'd hope you drool over neither of these chicks. It's round the way girls badder than both nomatter what type chick you into.

They just ain't airbrushed and rocking bikinis.
Yeah I have seen a few chicks in their late teens that look better than this. Not saying I'd bag a 16 year old or nothin but I've seen some hot 19 year olds that could give either of these girls a run for their money

I've seen some hot 19 year olds that could give either of these girls a run for their money

o_rly.jpg

Yeah man I was at the fair today lookin at some of these girls [no pedo] and seriously if I was 15-16 years old I would have been chasin em down hard. Coco is just old news to me and Amber is not attractive.

These days they look older and older.
It's a ****in trap lol.
You would swear by the way some of these young tricks look and dress that they were 20+.

Some of us come to music production sites to talk music. Cool to have outside discussions...but some of us are lost to why so many musicians get giddy over bychez like they don't come a dime a dozen when you doing something with your music.

If you call that juvenile, you just ain't doing enough with your music(which isn't much)to look past the bychez and at least get to the money... At least get to the money... Then you'll never have to worry about a bad bych again.

"Bad bychez" get old week #2 if you doin this music shyt right... Anything right for that matter. But I'll let y'all keep telling it your way...nobody took it that serious, I was trying to give some insight to where your heads need to be. Especially if you over 20. M.O.B. takes you further than worrying about O.P.P. aka who tha nexx nikka f**kin. You should be getting to a place where you put a bych on ya arm that make those dudes rubberneck if that's what you here for. :cheers:

it wasnt that deep for me...i just looked at it as a choice between the 2 on a message board while im bored surfing the net.......

music is a hobby for me...i had my years of going hard....made a couple records...had my groupies....it's nothing....(and this is the off topic section)

i never had a problem getting women without rapping or doing music.......im a grown man bruh....i got wifey at home in the suburban house, my 2 side jawns(i run the triangle offense to perfection) AND a few prospects(to bring off the bench).......so i'm good....

Last edited:
it wasnt that deep for me...i just looked at it as a choice between the 2 on a message board while im bored surfing the net.......

music is a hobby for me...i had my years of going hard....made a couple records...had my groupies....it's nothing....(and this is the off topic section)

i never had a problem getting women without rapping or doing music.......im a grown man bruh....i got wifey at home in the suburban house, my 2 side jawns(i run the triangle offense to perfection) AND a few prospects(to bring off the bench).......so i'm good....

So being that you on all that, why feel the need to subliminally target what I said, act like it ever was that deep, and then rectify by making your situation relative to what I was saying?

I've yet to do any of the above towards you. I was simply trying to expand the otherwise closed convo involving 2 mediocre chicks and ultimately involving the dudes who arms they were on, don't I have the right to see funny style sh*t and give my 2 cents?

Nah, guess not. Good to know all that about you when it was never even asked tho. :cheers:

Back