you make rock music? lets hear it....

2nice

just thought i'd put this out there. i know theres "general - track reviews" for this kind of thing but rock never gets its own "section" so to speak. and im really eager to hear some rock n roll that others are producing.

so yea if you make rock (of one type or another, we all know it comes in many shapes and sizes), post a link to your music and lets hear it. my own is in my profile signature (anything on the page by "shady neighbor" which is my band)... dont expect feedback as i dont expect any myself, this is just to get some ears together and do some collective listening to each others stuff....

www.myspace.com/tjamesc
Most of my tracks aren't rock oriented but i just finished this one "rockout romeo" yesterday. I don't own a guitar so i overdubbed my bass a bunch of times and EQed it in the higher ranges to sound closer to a guitar. (me on bass, drums, and scratches)

Hiphop/punkrock

Formerly on major, currently clawing our way to the top, got management paying for studio time etc. Once all the the new stuff is mixed we're gonna be chasing the big stage fulltime.. checkit out, hiphop heads will appreciate the half time ****

checkit

www.myspace.com/unfortunates

Last edited:
myspace.com/mvproducers . We are ussually an elctro, rnb hip production team, but now we're moving on to soft rock, check out the track called two tribes

Metal/Hard rock.....

Guitar is played by me....(its a real guitar...lol)
The Drums are fake....
song needs a bass....

Back