Tool - Subliminal messages?

The name may say it, but the actual lyrics of the song is nothing more than a recipe for Mexican Fiesta Cake.

I think it's cool because it shows that anything can sound evil when delivered in a husky, angry, german voice... :p

it is not mexican fiesta it is a recipe for Hash spiked dough balls I have made them and they are great. the reason that it is in german is because it is a german recipe

die eier von satan

I read another post that says die eier von satan is a mexican fiesta I think every one should brush up on there german die eier von satan is tranlated ( the eggs of Satan ) it is a german recipe for Hash spiked pastry or dough balls.

the eggs of satan

Half a cup of powdered sugar
One quarter teaspoo salt
One knifetip turkish hash
Half a pound butter
One teaspoon vanilla-sugar
Half a pound flour
150 g ground nuts
A little extra powdered sugar
... and no eggs

Place in a bowl
Add butter
Add the ground nuts and
Knead the dough

Form eyeball-size pieces from the dough
Roll in the powdered sugar
And say the magic words:
sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim

Place on a greased baking pan and
Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes
...and no eggs

Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes
...and no eggs.

I listen to tool all the time. i was wondering if there are any subliminal messages placed in the songs by the band? if so, what are they?

the reason i decided to ask this question is that last night i had one of the worst nightmares ever. i was singing "46 & 2" over and over again in the dream, and then i heard this demonic voice say a word a can't remember. and i woke up and thought my heart was gonna explode it was beating to so hard and fast. pretty weird.

thanks.

Since I'm new, I can't post any links, but go to youtube and search "lateralus fibonacci" or something along those lines. The video is titled "The Fibonacci in Lateralus". I'm pretty sure it will provoke some thoughts.

well the only thing i know for sure is that intension played backwards yields some intensely demonic messages, like "Work hard, Stay in school, Listen to your mother, your father is right/rising/right, son... Jesus loves
you... Work hard, Stay in school, Listen to your mother, your father is right/rising/right son", scary stuff hah

I think the subliminal stuff must be in britney and christina's records, it's the only thing that can explain why they sell so many records, "satanic pop" is what I call it.....

I call it mind control

Tool subliminal messages.

well they do refer to the four horsemen of the apocalypse a fair bit, " black and white are all i see, infinite possibilities, red and yellow then came to be..."! this refers to the colours of the horses they rode on!!!!

Back