Nirvana Bootlegs and boxed sets.

jacobd

Why is there all this talk about box sets? If Courtney is being bitchy and she doesn't want to release Nirvana Music/ Videos then screw her. I want to let people know there is a huge bootleg world out there with "real" cd's being pressed in Europe that add up to hundreds of fully live concerts/boxed sets etc.

Also, check out Nirvana Into the black and the outcesticide series if you want all of these "gems" Dave and Krist are talking about. Look about spending 150 to $200 on these sets though.

www.ebay.com is a great source for this stuff. Also www.DigitalNirvana.com lists all of Nirvanas professionally bootlegs music.

Remember, it's illegal to sell bootlegs but not to own or buy them.

Have fun dudes.

Why does everyone like Nrivana so much?? Getting sick of hearing about them in almost everythread on this board......

because they were really good,or was that a rhetorical question?

geoff_emerick said:
Why does everyone like Nrivana so much?? Getting sick of hearing about them in almost everythread on this board......

I like them because they're a great group to me they are one of the greatest groups of all time,but hey thats my opinion and im sure you have yours.

geoff_emerick said:

Good melodies. Good grungy vocals. Unique and pioneering band.

Shenlong said:

Good melodies. Good grungy vocals. Unique and pioneering band.

I co-sign,Nirvana is the greatest rock group ever hands down!

well just no.,whichever way you look at it,technically artistically commercially they are not the greatest rock band ever

kenworth said:
well just no.,whichever way you look at it,technically artistically commercially they are not the greatest rock band ever

Truthfully it's an opinion and no matter what you say or what I say were going to have our on opinion about who's the greatest.

I know you're wrong and so does all the Nirvana fans out there!

i do know that you know that you know that im wrong,but i also know that you know that you are wrong

Back