New Found Power

M

Mackie

anyone have any info for me about Dimebag and Vinnies new band NEW FOUND POWER...like album details,sound wise,release dates or band members????

I've heard through the grapevine that they are working with some unheardof people, natives of Texas of course. I'm sure they'll have something for you soon.

That would be cool...im really interested in hearing what they have up thier sleeves...im guessing they might sound a lot like pantera though

I heard through the grapevine that most of the stuff Dimebag is writing, is similar to the later Pantera (read: not good)

Yeh i read a quote by Phil Anselmo saying that he thinks they should sound a LOT like Pantera.....maybe Pantera part 2?considering that Vinnie and Dime ARE the Pantera sound i dont doubt they will sound like pantera

I think he was reffering to the sound from 1991. The last 2 Pantera albums were very sub-par.

Dont know who is playing Bass but the singer is ...

:bat:
The singer is Patrick Lachman(sp) from halford don't know if he can sing but I am sure they wouldn't have signed him up if he couldn't.

I heard about that, especially since Rob Halford is getting back together with Judas Priest and kicking Ripper Owen to the curb.

I saw Jerry Cantrell's band last summer. They kicked a lot of @ss. Sounds like Vinnie and Dimebag actually have a vision of what the new band will be.

they suck

EDITED BY GENE-POOL

IF YOU DON'T STOP POSTING THINGS LIKE THIS YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO POST ANYTHING AT ALL.

-Gene

All the dirt on

There is an article that Washburn printed on the new project. I could probably find out more than they have since I live near Dime, but if you want to find out who all is going to be involved and the eta of release look at this article. :cheers:

www.washburn.com/artist/dime.shtm

NEW FOUND POWER

The band currently known as NEW FOUND POWER — which is completed by Dimebag's drummer brother Vinnie Paul (ex-PANTERA), DIESEL MACHINE/ex-HALFORD guitarist Patrick Lachman (on vocals) and ex-JERRY CANTRELL guitarist Shawn Matthews (on bass) — are in the process of finalizing a major-label deal for their debut album, tentatively due in early 2004. The much-anticipated effort will reportedly include a guest appearance by SLIPKNOT/STONE SOUR frontman Corey Taylor in a track called "**** You". Go to http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/ and it tells you all about it and Dimebag talks about it! :bat:

Re: NEW FOUND POWER

scarychic2 said:
The band currently known as NEW FOUND POWER — which is completed by Dimebag's drummer brother Vinnie Paul (ex-PANTERA), DIESEL MACHINE/ex-HALFORD guitarist Patrick Lachman (on vocals) and ex-JERRY CANTRELL guitarist Shawn Matthews (on bass) — are in the process of finalizing a major-label deal for their debut album, tentatively due in early 2004. The much-anticipated effort will reportedly include a guest appearance by SLIPKNOT/STONE SOUR frontman Corey Taylor in a track called "**** You". Go to http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/ and it tells you all about it and Dimebag talks about it! :bat:

oh for the love of god, tell them to give up before they embaress themselves.

Back