a new band for your review

• Thread starter farewell-to-sky
  • Start date
F

farewell-to-sky

Hello, my name is Christian. I'm the vocalist for a.hero.for.nothing. We're a new band out of NJ. If you don't mind, could you please review our demo and place a link to us on your homepage.

www.aherofornothing.com(our website)

www.MP3.COM/AHEROFORNOTHING (our mp3's, all free)

Thanks so much. I hope you enjoy it!

A little info about a.hero.for.nothing:

We're about 2 and a half months old, and we've been busting our asses to spread the good word. We appreciate any and all help you can give us. We're shocked and inspired by the incredible response we've gotten from people so far, and I want to keep this momentum moving ferociously forward by doing anything and everything i can possibly do, to draw people in, and experience our sound. Our blood burns for our fans and we feed off their enthusiasm, love, and support. Our songs are varied in musical style, but at their core they share common ground. Always raw, always scathingly honest, and above all, always real. All the songs are written from my own experience. The song 10 rings, a graphic depiction of a woman breaking free of a brutally abusive relationship, is ripped from the pages of my own life. A knot in my chest finally undone, and in doing so, hopefully reaches out to those who undergo what i went through on a daily basis. In any case, we were very unhappy with our demo initially because all we heard were our mistakes (and my bad notes) and our complete inability to properly produce a recording... but regardless of how we look on it, people seem to respond to it. Right now we're trying to get our poor asses signed and into the recording studio to get our songs properly recorded/produced. We have about twelve right now. Our ranks include Michael Shapira (Drums), Forrest Looker (Bass), Mike Volpe (Guitar), Rob Connors (Guitar), and Chritsian Guerrero (that's me, Vox). Our influences are as varied as our age and backgrounds. If you any questions about us, or you want to check out a show, don't hesitate to drop us a line. Thanks again for giving us the time of day

Sincerely,

Christian Andre Guerrero
Vox - A.HERO.FOR.NOTHING

:bat: :bat: :bat: :bat:

Thank You

Thanks a lot from the bottom brother... thursday is a big influence on us. If you really enjoyed it, and don't mind sparing a second... please join our mailing list @ www.aherofornothing.com . Our live show is like purified nitro glycerine ot the watered down rubbing alcohol that is our demo. Drop me a line any time! Talk to you soon.

Christian
AHFN

really good..i do like..hopefully ill be able to see u sometime here in seattle

DjMowgli said:
really good..i do like..hopefully ill be able to see u sometime here in seattle

Thank you so much :-) We would like to mount a tour as soon as we have the means... if you don't mind, and you have a minute, could you e-mail us some contacts in seattle such as venues or promoters? We appreciate anything and everything you can do for us. Thank you so much.

Also, please sign up for our mailing list for news/shows/mp3's/animations @ www.aherofornothing.com

Christian

shaq D said:
Good stuff. Let me know when you come to Atlanta.

Wow, you guys are amazing... Thank you very much. We would like to mount a tour as soon as we have the means... if you don't mind, and you have a minute, could you e-mail us some contacts in Atlanta such as venues or promoters? We appreciate anything and everything you can do for us. Thank you very much.

Also, please sign up for our mailing list for news/shows/mp3's/animations @ www.aherofornothing.com

Christian
AHFN

ROCK ON

Back