Metal sucks these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's your favorite black metal band? Mine's Living Colour.

sorry, I just couldn't resist that.

i dont give a ****

man u r an idiot , ever one is entitiled to their own opinion and yes korn has gone donw hill recently but tht thing u sed bout metalers shud be ugly , o my god wht a narrow minded thing to say (aint ya mum told ya , if ya aint got anything nice to say it dont say it at all):bat:

dude what?...

i shoot u if u talk **** about mudvayne...
you said there are so many crap nowdays in metal..
how bout your new fav. trance.. trance is so gay to start with(it's for little candy ravers) all thos little gurls who just started droping Es, hey are you one o dos little gurls?
i adm that korn n bizkit gone soft.. i don like them anyways..
but don talk **** about mudvayne... they still hard as your daddy's XXXX and sick as your moms XXXXX oke?

if you want something different try illnino if u don know.. i m pretty sure u know...

so anyways fXXk you to all the peeps who talks **** about real hardcore metal band.

HARDCORE rulez (talks about real issues)

kill the boibands...( fuk em fuk em)

stop those gayass trance from melting your brain....

and for the last, kill those peeps who always talk about bling bling...BS BS bS Bs

Dear RancidMilk,
A post such as yours wouldn't normally warrent a response from me. In my 29 times around the sun I've come to realize that everyone is entitled to their opinions, including stupid people who can't spell or form a coherent sentence. Every once in awhile however, I feel the urge to flex my mental superiority on a deserving dolt such as yourself.

Let us juxtapose the two genres at issue here. Metal vs. Trance.

Which would you prefer to do:

1) Run around in a circle full of hot sweaty guys beating each other up.
2) Drop a couple of pills and have a threesome with 2 girls all night long.

If you picked 1 you're probably a repressed homosexual who feels the need to take out his aggressions on the world. If you picked 2 you'd probably like raving.

By the way, Mudvayne does suck! How bout we meet in person? That way you can attempt to kick my a$$. Tell me where you live, I'll fly out to meet you.

Drew

Last edited:
el_cannibalisto said:
haha...i would like to see this...lets see if rancid answers

:cheers:

Doubtful. Even if he does, It would probably take me a good 2 hours to understand his post due to his lack of grammer skills. Come on people, the only excuse for not writing properly is that English wasn't your first language.

So I guess the days of just enjoying music are long gone, everyone has a different taste in music, why cant we just leave it at that, whats wrong with just sitting back and chilling, everyone needs to relax

dude..

i start wi rave DJ when i was 17yrs old and i m done melting ma brain wi E pills... how old ru..? too bad u stil do drug and try to mack one thos 16-17yrs old little gurls and try to get into pants
and wat??? so you copy some BIG word off your SAT books so waht i don giva****... and is this electro/music forum u cant even read the forum title.. i was talkin about trance kus someone brought it up first..
you wanna use big words? go to school educate ur self..
omfg i hate thos biaches who call them self musician just because they got the gears(mostly eletro/Musicin and DJs wannabes, when, they don even know how to read music)
i have seen your kinds so manytimes.. peeps like you give good eletro/musician give ****ty rep wi your Es and drug...
so suck it fooooooooooooooooooo
muhahahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Rancid,
To address a few points in you last post.

In my first post I stated I had gone around the sun 29 times. In case you weren't aware, when our planet does a lap around the sun, that means one year has transpired. Hence I'm 29 years old.

Second of all, I quit doing drugs two years ago. However even when I was doing them I was able to write clearly and effectively. By the likes of your grammer I assume you dropped out of the first grade. Honestly I know first graders who write better than you.

Third, I only go to 21 and over raves. I can't stand candy ravers either, though I like them much better than Monster Truck show watching, wrestlemania loving, NASCAR fanatic Metal heads.

Fourth, I haven't seen an SAT booklet in over 10 years. Apparently your comments over my extensive vocabulary leads me to believe that you were frustrated reading my post because couldn't understand the big words. In regards to educating myself, I graduated from one of the top colleges in the country with a BS in biochemistry and an MS in Synthetic Organic Chemistry.

In terms of my musical ability, I've been playing guitar since I was 12 and piano since I was 20. I'll shred scales and arpeggios Malmsteen style all over your pathetic a$$ both on piano and guitar. I was playing King Diamond tunes in high school before you ever knew who they were. I not only can read music I know advanced theory.

What have you contributed to this planet other than date rape and flipping burgers? It's easy to tell someone to fukk themselves over the internet isn't it you pu$$y. Tell me where you live, let's see if you can do it to my face. In fact, I'm tempted to give you my phone number. Let's see if you could even do it over the phone.

Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back