Metal Samples

Alt-Elec

I'm looking to add some metal samples into my music - drum loops and guitar riffs to be exact. Does anyone know where I can find/buy high quality samples like this? There are tons of rap, R&B and electronica samples available but so far I haven't been able to find anything for metal.

Well that would be an option, problem is that I actually don't listen to a lot of metal so I wouldn't know where to start. And unless I go out and buy some metal CDs, in most cases I'd have to sample an mp3 file and I'd prefer to use at least 16 bit wav's.

Though if anyone has any song suggestions that would be cool too. I'm trying to do a kind of Bong-Ra / Drumcorps kind of thing. Here's a clip to give you an idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hccgabI6XA

^as far as I know, the guitars from that clip were sampled from some Slayer song

Just download a bunch of random metal (I'd stick with 80's and early 90's cuz its the best IMO) and if you find something you like you can buy the cd or vinyl and rip it from there.

Back