good metal bands...

Sorry if any of theese are already metioned...

In flames - Melodic death metal
System of a down - Alternative metal (if you can handle their moodswings, They are f*cking awesome!)
Dream Theater - Progressive metal
Raubtier - Industrial metal (They sing in swedish, so you might not understand alot ^^)
Dethklok - Melodic death metal
Obscura - Technical death metal
Gojira - Death metal / Thrash metal
Entombed - Death metal
Death - Death metal (Those gave the genre its name)

Last edited:
I love Morbid Angel, Carcass, Bloodbath, Bolt Thrower, And some old school death metal bands.

Mine are:

Gandalf
Carnal For
Gardenian
The Haunted
In Flames
Dissection
The Forsaken
Amsvartner
Death

i can't stand metal except for the slow ****, so black sabbath, trouble, electric wizard, saint vitus, basically "stoner doom" for me. the fast stuff i used to love (cannibal corpse, suffocated, etc.) but i outgrew it or something, it grates on me now and puts me in a terrible mood and kills either my buzz or natural high, depending on if i have any drugs in my system or not. actually i think i got out of the fast shit once i started making sample based music, sampling has really broadened my horizons and i listen to stuff now i never would have even thought to check out before.

Last edited:
my favorite metal band must be "ulver"! have you guys heard the "bergtatt" album? it's just perfect :D

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

an ofc, dimmu borgir :)

I like: As I Lay Dying, Suicide Silence, Childen Of Bodom, Trivium, Ensiferum and Norther... there are lots of others of cause :)

I'm into:

Killswitch Engage
The Devil Wears Prada
Hundreth
Chelsea Grin
Underoath
For Today
Slipknot

Too many to describe here, but lately I've been listening to Fear Factory, Dream Theater, Pestilence, Dimmu Borgir, and Children of Bodom.

Back