Evanescence-new awesome band

so lets get this straight you want to be like a person in her mid-twenties who is pretending to be a goth angst queen with a soul so she can sell more records.,good ambition.,evanesance are so middle of the road its unbelievable they might aswell be robbie williams.,

kenworth said:
so lets get this straight you want to be like a person in her mid-twenties who is pretending to be a goth angst queen with a soul so she can sell more records.,good ambition.,evanesance are so middle of the road its unbelievable they might aswell be robbie williams.,

Besides Janis Joplin will always be the Queen of Rock.

some one said evanesance were amazing i disagreed she said she wanted to be like the singer and thats where we are.,

evenesince sucks monkey twat, and i know i didnt spell it right. They suck that bad.

Chopper said:
where the hell did this discussion come from?!

Amy Leigh said that she just wants to be the Queen of Rock in an interview I read. I was just letting this 14 year old know that by the time she gets to college, nobody will remember them.

Wow people here are such jerks. Just because you disagree doesn't mean you have to start insulting the girl. ShaqD please tell us how old you are? Because you are obviously so much wiser than the rest of us imbeciles.

:monkey:

P.S.- And if you're going to badmouth a band, atleast spell their name right. It's Evanescence.

I pointed out the reason i didnt take the time to look for the correct spelling. i believe it couse they are monkey twats.

who's insulting her.,its just a certainty that she is young cause anyone who is 16+ should have more sense than to talk like that/.,

well dont call people jerks for no reason and you wouldnt have to get frustrated.

I do have a reason, i wasn't aware of any age limit. "you must be 16 or older to have your opinions taken seriously." I think we've had quite enough of that.

Yours till monkeys rollerskate,

well."i wanna be like her" isnt exactly an opinion is it~?and aspiring to be someone else isnt a good things especially when they are a fake 30 year old pretending to be 15.,

Poisonous_Monkey said:
Wow people here are such jerks. Just because you disagree doesn't mean you have to start insulting the girl. ShaqD please tell us how old you are? Because you are obviously so much wiser than the rest of us imbeciles.

P.S.- And if you're going to badmouth a band, atleast spell their name right. It's Evanescence.

*bangs head on desk*

I no longer wonder why I'm an alcoholic.:cheers:

any form of subtance abuse is vital when listening to a band that BORING.,

wake me up inside.,
*actual "deep" meanin*
im a tortured, individual soul,i have been emotionally dead for so long.,i just need god to wake me up.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.,i have gone from disliking evansirneiafnoeafnao to hating them with a fiery passion

Back