Creed WHY!!!!!

hellonastie said:
And that is why the deftones kick so much ass..

deftones rock, but it took me some time to except that they had changed so much..... like 2 albums worth of time. lol

yeah i know what you mean, i only got into them when white pony was released because i bought adrenaline then around the fur then white pony and i was shocked by the transformation.. all bands should do this i reckon..well some of them, but creed will never have the chance.

i am interested to see what they pull up... i dont think the fans will stick if they make a 3rd similacrum of the first 2... i really hope they blow us outta the water and rock the music buisness again./

if your referring to lp i agree w/ u. i do expect a moderate change from album 2, though im scared it may lean towards another.. "numb" clone. Dont get me wrong i love the 2nd cd but more so for the songs that didnt get airplay.

:(

dam.

now the only thing to revert to is all of the creedclones....of maybe those bands filled with the "you cant tell me what to deeeewwwwwww" angst of testicularly challenged teens.

this is gonna be a longgg summer for me in rock. :(

favourite thing of the moment:::say to people of a nu-metal sultry rock disposition. "no-one's telling you what to do are they?" in the most patronising way possible.great fun.
or to christina aguilera fans "girl power" again in the most patronising way possible.

that sounds like fun..... if i were into bashing people... but im not.... so!, it looks liek i will stick with my more educated sounding way of informing people of their fav musicians faults and try to enlighten them... if only i were a basher.

good luck with enlightening.not bashing so much as they usually dont understand its a joke or understand but dont care.,either way i find it funny and i doubt they cry themselves to sleep,unless they've been listening to some particularly powerful staind that night.

ever seen concert footage from those guys? hundreds of girls sobbing their eyes out miserably at the front and whatnot.. rediculous. I love staind. Their first album was awesome and a true insperation for me, but that was a very unsettling sight to behold.

Last edited by a moderator:
whats unsettling for me is that a 35 year old man is still singing about problems as if he is a 14-16 year old.same with fred durst,it either means they are really cynical business men cashing in on a market or that they have serious serious problems.

kenworth said:
whats unsettling for me is that a 35 year old man is still singing about problems as if he is a 14-16 year old.same with fred durst,it either means they are really cynical business men cashing in on a market or that they have serious serious problems.

come on man. what the hell was that? who pissed in your cheerios today? You act like you actually know what his lyrics are about. who knows what any singer's lyrics are really about. What he says is pretty vague. he talks alot about problems with his family, women, and himself. Just because kids can embrace his message doesnt mean that hes aiming it towards them. He sings about his life and obviously its been a tramatic one. Have some sympathy dude.

thefuzmixman said:

come on man. what the hell was that? who pissed in your cheerios today? You act like you actually know what his lyrics are about. who knows what any singer's lyrics are really about. What he says is pretty vague. he talks alot about problems with his family, women, and himself. Just because kids can embrace his message doesnt mean that hes aiming it towards them. He sings about his life and obviously its been a tramatic one. Have some sympathy dude.

fred durst has an online diary.,read it then disagree with me.

K, i wasn't defending fred durst. lol

fred durst's lyrics never really touched me, so say what you will about him. limp were real cool in the beginning but after hot dog flavored was was released. having already been a little dampened from Significant Other, well, i kinda just stopped caring. there was one good song on their newest cd and that was the first one to debut as a single. like i said talk smack till you run out of breathe about fred durst because i agree that his musical ear has gone to crap. I seriously truely gave up on limp bizkit after hearing their collab with Eminem. I can't believe how stupid and wack they came. What the hell was were they thinking? Eminem was rapping the lyrics to "Fight Music" and fred orchestrated a demonstration of soft alternative music at best. that was their lowest point in my opinion. im glad em made a diss track about them.

Ironically, Limp Bizkit was still one of my biggest influences. 3 dollar bill still plays in my cd player from time to time because it was just raw. But they changed. Just like Metallica. I grew up on their stuff and I'll forever respect them but their newer **** is just not my thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must appologize to anyone who actually liked Creed, but they sucked. I won't miss their self-absorbed, righteous, overbearing lyrics. They were radio ....... who were beloved by top 40 crap-eaters.

CrackBack said:
I must appologize to anyone who actually liked Creed, but they sucked. I won't miss their self-absorbed, righteous, overbearing lyrics. They were radio ....... who were beloved by top 40 crap-eaters.

:mad:

Back