Band in North-West England (Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington etc)

D

defusional1

Hi, I am currently studying on a Commercial Music Production course at Warrington and have just started a new Project were we are asked to record a single track for a band/live act.

If any new up and coming bands who are helpful (preferably able to play to a click track) are interested in some free studio time to help out please leave a message and I will get in touch.

If you have any demos or are playing anywhere live locally anytime soon as well please state so we can check out your material.

Regards, J D Cooper.

hey man, just stumbled across this. I play in an up and coming band called Savedbyzero, we're based around merseyside. We're in desperate need to get some stuff recorded before we go on tour in feb so this would be really helpful. You can hear some old stuff at www.myspace.com/savedbyzero or come to our next gig which is

20thdecfinal.jpg

we're all competent musicians and have studio experience, plus we're really really tight at the moment.

If you can help please get in touch on sbzrockmachine@hotmail.com or add me to msn mattstighttshirts@hotmail.com

hey matt, i apologize but we have already managed to recruit a band. I would love to get your band in to record some tracks just for the experience, but, I'm extremely busy at the moment with work etc

Again i apologize and hopefully another producer will see this message and get in touch with you.

Back