anyone like Coal Chamber?

Thier first album (self entitle) was cool, but chamber music was just sell out crap

Yes, the first album was let's say O.K., but Chamber Music is just a step forward to the freak show. Man, this aint about music anymore. It's about image and they apearance. They live show iso so dead, so artificial without any feelings put into it. Just look at the guitarist: is he a ****in robot or something. He acts that way all the time trying to look ql .:o borring.....

i wanna boot that guy in the face he looks so queer, that song yellow sucks such garbage. remember that is my opinion so dont get mad.

I think that the new cool thing to do is not jump around much on stage and let the lead singer show all the emotion. Staind played here in Atlanta on Friday night and did very little moving. Hell, they even sat down for 2 songs. I know performing on stage can be extremely tiring, but you are a rock star and should feed off of the crowd. Why have a wireless system if you are just going to stand in one place anyway? :confused:

what a bozzos

bozzos!!
and guitarist from doal shacker is a monkey and also bozzo the clown:D

Back