!!!Anti-NFG thread!!!

kenworth said:
fu ck you.,get over myself?there are many good emo band around and some of hundred reasons stuff is more hardcore than any of the s hit you talk about.

Yeah, I must be some kind of metal loving p*ssy.

But are you comparing hxc to emo?

shaq D said:

Yeah, I must be some kind of metal loving p*ssy.

HEY!!! im a Metal loving pussy! hahaha:mad:

shaq D said:

what do you mean am i comparing emo to hardcore?do you even know what emo is?..it means emotional hardcore..,i guess you are just listening to stuff which is called emo but is really pop.,

kenworth said:

what do you mean am i comparing emo to hardcore?do you even know what emo is?..it means emotional hardcore..,i guess you are just listening to stuff which is called emo but is really pop.,

no, there is a difference between emo and emocore. I know the difference. See if you did spend so much time sitting in the corner crying about it, you probably wouldn't be so angry.

in everything ive read discribing bands emo has meant emotional hardcore,and im not angry about it,im angry about your close minded view.

Fine then, tell me the differences between bands like Dashboard Confessional and Vaux. 2 bands that supposedly are the same by your definition.

havent heard of those bands.,im just talking about the bands i have heard of who are called emo and arent all whining and badness.,

the best examples i can think of are hundred reasons and hell is for hero's.,i might not have heard of those bands if they are american im in england

If you had told me you were in England in the first place....

There are totally different definitions of what's good here in the states and the UK. I'll leave it at that.

ok.,truce.,but listen to some stuff by hell is for hero's i saw them live and they were amaaaazing.,

yea emo in america is just emotional and hardcore is totally different. damn y didnt u guys just PM each other , sh it !:mad:

because i think we've all learned a lot about ourselves and grown as people because of it.

Re: !!!Anti-Emo thread!!!

Who here is down with some real punk? bands like:

Anti-Flag
Misfits
Pennywise
Motorhead
Thrice
BANE
AFI
Rancid
NOFX
even some old Sum 41 & Blink 182
[/B]

All these bands are the ****! especially pennywise. \m/

Re: Re: !!!Anti-Emo thread!!!

stepup said:

All these bands are the ****! especially pennywise. \m/

*hindu accent* yes yes you are correct my friend:D

OppositeOfAnalog said:
yea emo in america is just emotional and hardcore is totally different. damn y didnt u guys just PM each other , sh it !:mad:

I've always found it better to air out personal laundry in the public eye....:D :D

haha true my man, makes people look foolish sometimes.

Back