anti-hate avril

furbish

I neither like nor dislike Lavigne. What I do dislike are her fans. The make me laugh so much, untill my sides hurt, especially when they post the anti-hate Avril messages on these boards, trying to defend her. I'm sure you all agree with me when I say the best defence Lavigne gets it "Avril rules, dude, you suck" I'd be amazed if you can find a better one than that.

If anyone knows some of the anti-hate Avril fans, please get them to throw some insults at me, I want to laugh some more.

furbish said:
If anyone knows some of the anti-hate Avril fans, please get them to throw some insults at me, I want to laugh some more.

Avril rules, dude, you suck!:p

What the hell is wrong with you retards? Avril is friggin punk poser, her music rotts, she disses other singers cuz they have some real talent. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY

Avril rules, dude, you suck!

Oh, and welcome to FP!
You'll find nothing but sarcasm and subtle humor here. In time, you'll realize that no one here really likes Avril.

u people make me sick(people who like avril and think she is punk).if u think avril is punk then you are a ****ing poser....want to here some real punk then listen to NOFX..stupid posers should burn in hell...and another thing simple plan and good charolette are punk-pop too and so is sum41...

-anderson

p.s **** posers

u seen that new girl who looks like avril shes talking about overdrive something... i first thought it was avril..

SLC punk said:
u people make me sick(people who like avril and think she is punk).if u think avril is punk then you are a ****ing poser....want to here some real punk then listen to NOFX..stupid posers should burn in hell...and another thing simple plan and good charolette are punk-pop too and so is sum41...

-anderson

p.s **** posers

That's funny.

**** a ***** named avril lavigne. I seriously dont get what people see in her music. Or even her looks she aint really hot at all.

Peace

KomplexBeats said:
**** a ***** named avril lavigne. I seriously dont get what people see in her music. Or even her looks she aint really hot at all.

Peace

Wait. She does music?

Back